Thursday, August 14, 2014

Escape to the Legion

We recently watched all four episodes of Bear Gryff's project called Escape to the Legion. If you follow Metalbondnyc, there is a picture of Bear buried up to his neck in sand for stealing food for a hungry fellow recruit. Seeing that picture led to viewing the program.

Escape to the Legion is a documentary that explores the process of becoming a French Legionnaire. The trial and tribulations, the hardships, being broken down and then being built back up, brotherhood, obedience, loyalty, the list goes on. It is a military training that parallels or exceeds top military forces of the world.

The first thing the recruits learn is absolute obedience. Do what you're told to do without thinking for yourself. (sound familiar?) The second thing; life his filled with hardship and disappointment, you can either rise above it or let it drag you down. What you do defines the quality of your manhood.

4 out of twelve made it through the grueling one month of training, Some quit, some left because of injury and one was made to leave because he refused to follow the rules and showed disrespect to the training personnel. The four who lasted to the end were celebrated by the training sergeants. I couldn't help but wish that I could go through real Legion training without obligating myself to warfare.

Time alone last night allowed me to think about Legionnaire training. In the short term, it seemed like slave training if you imagine sex slave training without the sex. Ideally, you allow another person to turn you into what ever they want of you and give up at least a part of yourself to please another person. Most men can't conceive of themselves doing such a thing.

I think that I am often more self-centered than I should be, even though I don't act on it, it creates friction is our relationship, Master and I manage to work through friction in private because we talk about it before it before it surfaces. We quickly solve the cause and move on. The corset (thing) was an exceptional case of disrespect that foolishly grew out of proportion and affected the entire family. I reacted immediately and thoughtlessly and I was sleepless over it. I caused Master to apologize for an action that I had given him the right do when I agreed to be his slave, do what pleases him.

It was very early morning before I went to bed. I slid in beside Master and wrapped my left arm around hid middle. He laid his massive right arm on top of me. I whispered "are you awake"?

"Not really, what do you need?"
"To talk."

"Okay, let's sit up on the sofa." He got up and went to take a piss then sat in the corner of the sofa. I kneeled in front of him, wrapping my arms around his middle.

"I am sorry for disobeying you yesterday. You were right, I am your property so I had no right to do or say anything. I can't expect to be or do anything that you do not consent to. I will do my best to do as you train me and I will never express anger or resentment again.
He replied with a stern voice, "You realize that you will be punished for the problems you caused yesterday and for expressing moodiness after you were directed to stop."

"Master, I expect as much. I am sorry that I am causing you to do something that you don't enjoy doing."

"I will not be administering the punishment. That is Christian's responsibility. By the way, you will no longer address him by name. You will address him as Master and you will also address Butch as Master. Every other person that you meet in your life will be addressed and "Sir" or "Mame". Is that absolutely clear?"

"It is clear Master."

"The corset is hanging in my closet, get it and bring it to me."

I felt unhappy about it but I did as I promised. I said "yes Master" and retrieved it with a smile of surrender. I stopped momentarily at a small framed quote that I printed from a tumblr site. I felt grateful that Master had so easily forgiven me.

 
 
The corset went on. This time, Master inserted metal stays into the vertical pockets and tightening everything so that I found it difficult to breath. He positioned me so that my nose was six inches from the wall while I stood at attention. "You will stand there to contemplate your coming punishment". He went back to bed.
 
I realized that the corset was not intended to feminize me. It is just another form of bondage, another form of submission and something that I started to understand as a way of giving me pleasurable pain.
 
 
Morning came as it always comes. Light poured in through the bedroom window, waking Master who was horny as hell. He got himself off before getting out of bed to shower. He dried himself off then dressed himself. He hadn't recognized me. He went out to breakfast. Christian came to fetch me later. He took me to the punishment room. It all happened without a spoken word until Christian had finished punishing me.
 
"Thank you, Master". He smiled

5 comments:

  1. I must be thick and you must be deeply in love.


















    ReplyDelete
  2. Sir, you are not thick. I am deeply in love but not blindly. I often question my own sanity and I do discuss my feelings quite often. Butch and Christian are both here to watch out for me as is Daniel. The Chateau is as much my advocate as it is Master's. I have trust attorneys that watch and protect both my money and me.
    Friends would also extricate me if our relationship went bad. Master is not an unreasonable man and he is also protective. I am not an effeminate man and even though the corset was abhorrent at first, I reasoned through it. I'm effeminate and know one is going to change that. It is just another bondage device

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry you had to explain that. It was selfish of me to vent my anger - which I had no right to do - on your site. I apologise. I owe you an explanation for that. I somehow felt that once Ian had apologised and that corset was asked for by the "bear" that would be the end of the matter. I didn't understand why you were punished for being the cause of an argument that wasn't of your making.

    I have to detach myself more from your personal life instead of feeling I have a stake in it. Thank you for the blog. I'll do my best to read it and comment more reasonably in future.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tony,
      It was not offensive in any way. Thanks for your concern. It is difficult to try to understand another person's motivations, especially when you don't have all the information. The punishment was given for an unacceptable behavior that was agreed to by both Master and I when we began to define our relationship. I have a strong personality and I readily project my energy, good or bad. The agreement was made to prevent projecting bad energy. I requested it to keep from being damaging or act like a total neurotic. It is the only thing for which I am truly punished. He handed the responsibility to Christian to prevent emotional complications that could affect the punishment.

      Delete
  4. That all makes sense now. It's true that it's difficult to understand when you don't have the information, as you said, and I should have realised that in the first place. Thanks for taking the time to explain.

    I'm really happy things have worked out. I will make sure that my posts will be more measured in future. Tony

    ReplyDelete