Sunday, August 17, 2014

Fun with subliminal hypnotism. It really works.

As I have stated, slave with left in his sleep sack for over 30 hours during which he wore headphones that played music interspersed with messages from me. It played in a loop. Mixed in the loop were almost inaudible suggestions that cause certain behaviors upon command. He was not aware of those commands.

The commands cause him to cross his arms behind his back until the release command is given.
Close his eyes tightly as if blindfolded.
Close his mouth tightly as if he is tightly gagged.
Walk as if his ankles are chained.
Playing these suggestions over and over has definitely worked. We played with him during breakfast this morning. He was about to put food into his mouth when I said the magic word that tied his wrists tightly behind his back. He carefully put his fork down and crossed his wrists behind his back and could not free himself until I gave the command. It works with all four suggestions. The suggestions will eventually fade if not reinforced or I can give a command to ignore those commands in the future. The kid likes it.

Butch and Daniel have been Master and slave for several months. They are getting married in six days to consummate their relationship. There will be a reception to honor the wedding which is taking place among the olive trees. They will be leaving for a two honeymoon in Germany where the two will become members of the Chateau. Chris and I are sponsoring them.

The slaves have an announcement that they will be making late this evening.

1 comment:

  1. Now that does sound fun. Are you able to chuckle when he follows the subliminal commands or does that arouse suspicions? I have to say I'd love to see it in action.

    That's great news about Butch and Daniel. Wasn't Daniel the guy who had some really rough treatment in the past? If so he certainly deserves Butch to care for him and from what you've written Butch deserves the best of slaves.

    I've taken the liberty of writing to the email address trace gave me a while back. Please read when you get time - or let me know if it doesn't arrive.Thanks. t

    ReplyDelete