Thursday, August 21, 2014

Fuck this bullsheite! It's not going to happen!

Christian stole into the bedroom dungeon and took me out of restraints. He marched me to the punishment room and beat me until I passed out. He took me to the dungeon out in the barn and continued beating me and slapping me around. He tortured my cock, balls and tits with one intent, to punish me. He talked angrily through the whole incident, telling me to stop my bullshit and figure out how I was going to service my Master instead of disrupting the best relationship that I could hope to find. He took the contract that we all signed and burned it above my bound body. The ashes and burning paper fell on my skin, leaving minor but painful burns. "Fuck this bullsheite! it is not going to happen!"

Christian beat me more, "you fucking piece of shit, either keep your trap shut and behave or I swear I will make your sorry". He terrified me and rightfully so. He removed the restraints and help me sit up. He hugged me. His eyes were reddened by anger an tears. He looked so hurt that I started to cry.

"I want you to go to your room and crawl into bed along side your Master and put your arms around him. Remember, one more word of this bullsheite and I'm going to tear you apart!"

Master was fitfully sleeping when I crawled in to bed beside. I put my arm around him and he moaned then fell into a much quieter sleep. He woke me as he crawled out of bed. I immediately jumped and sank to my knees before him with my mouth wide open, waiting for him to use me. He stepped back in shock when he saw all the bruises, cuts and welts on my body. I dropped my head when he said "What in Hell".

"Please Sir! let me serve you SIR!" That was the end of his inquiry.

Just to make it clear. Christian was sent to live with us for what is in essence, security but also a mediator and enforcer. I am being the cause of disruption even though I try not to be. He came out of observer status and put me in my place. His final words last night: "earn what you want'.

6 comments:

  1. I am reading this saga with interest; it reminds me of a situation i found myself in several years ago:

    I was once employed by a woman who seemed (on the surface) to have it all. Her parents had left her a huge fortune and she lived off the interest paid from savvy investments. Unlike me, her employee, she did not 'have' to work for a living. But still she was not satisfied.

    She wore the most expensive clothes that money could by, drove a fancy car, lived in a gorgeous home in the toniest neighborhood. But still she was not satisfied.

    She had a husband and two smart, good-looking kids in private schools. They all went to Europe and the Caribbean several times a year on vacation. They had a log cabin on a private lake to go to on summer weekends. But still she was not satisfied.

    This privileged woman, who seemingly had it all, who had no burdens like trying to make ends meet, or wondering if there would be enough money at the end of the month to pay the rent, this woman who lived a lifestyle that any sane person would trade with in a second, was utterly miserable.

    The most expensive psychiatrist in town would listen to her twice a week and she would jokingly say he wasn't doing a thing at all to help her, but instead of finding a better shrink that might actually help her, she continued to visit the same doctor because, after all, he was the best (most expensive) in town.

    So instead, she would force her paid staff to listen to her whining and hand-wringing every day from 9 to 5 o'clock. How empty she felt. How bored she was. How ungrateful her husband and children were for all her great sacrifices. How she wanted more out of life. How nobody understood her. How sad and unfair it all was...

    Boo fucking hoo.





    ReplyDelete
  2. Just to make it clear from here, Christian should have had permission to do that - which he obviously didn't have or he wouldn't have sneaked into you and captured you - and are we missing something? How did you break the contract? Doesn't sound as if he's much of a mediator, more of a thug. If your principal Master, Ian, was shocked there's more to this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS. When was the last time you and Master Ian sat down together and had a good laugh about something? Life in CA seems to be getting a bit serious about life in general.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We sit down to talk often. I make life confusing because I think I want something more than what I have in my current status within the relationship. I was clearly getting out of hand. The new contract was something that I "forced" than Ian let me get away with. It wasn't needed.

      Christian is a thug in many ways. He has permission to be. He has general permission to do what he did. He was supplied by the Chateau at Ian's request and I agreed that it was a good idea,

      I didn't break the contract, Christian burned it but not the intent, He took everything out of my hands and put it back in Ian's hands where It and I should be.

      There is more to this. Christian took me in the middle of the night as to not disturb Ian from his sleep and return me to Ian's bed where it makes Ian most happy. If he didn't have permission I would have fussed loud enough to wake the whole house. Ian was shocked that I am so messed up on the outside and that my attitude changed in the night from being all about me to being all about him. It was a horrible thing to go through but I am grateful to Christian for the love of family that he demonstrated.

      I am determined to be less complicating and give Master Ian whan he wants and deserves.

      Delete
  4. The relationships in the household are a fascinating dynamic. Though to be honest, it gets a little confusing who's who (besides Ian and the Master) and what they're doing there. Of course, it's your decision but a bit of a character synopsis would help many readers better understand your story.
    Input aside, thank you very much for sharing your lives.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know, I get the feeling that you blame yourself for a bit too much for the things that go wrong. Sharing the blame is good too, especially when there are two sides to almost everything. There has to be two sides to your relationship now, you're Ian's husband as well as his slave. I think that's a difficult position but it's not insuperable.

    ReplyDelete