Monday, August 18, 2014

Too much for slave boi

MY slave is completely exhausted today after a week of his birthday gift and his afternoon with Daniel creating their respective slave contracts. They were both excited and nervous about the contracts because of what the future had in store for them and because they want the contracts to be air tight in a judicial sense, even though not legally enforceable.

I gave my slave a taste of how his treatment will change if I choose it. Our bed is a large iron dungeon bed with many bondage features included. I made slave stand at the foot of the bed with his arms shackled behind him and feet shackled. I trussed him up in a suspension harness, forcing him to stand and ball gagged him. I gave him a fucking rough caning on his legs as a warning and told him that if he disturbed my sleep that he would get that at least doubled. He was forced to stand and watch me sleep all night. I promised him another caning if I caught him sleeping.

I fucked the hell out of him this morning and forced him to lick me clean.

He's locked in five way heavy metal inside of a small cage for the day, resting before the arrival of my mate Regie who is going to work him over for 24 hours. My slave is in for hell and some nasty abuse.

1 comment:

  1. That's fucking hard - and hard-on making. But then he signed up for it. Thanks for keeping us updated Sir, all descriptions appreciated :)

    ReplyDelete