Monday, August 4, 2014

My Slave Is Not In Any Condition To Write

You asked about bring a object slave.

This is what it is all about. The boy has a marker buried in his body that can be used to track him down any where he goes. Yah, he can run but he cannot hide. The thing is, he does not have any reason to run so he can go any where he wants as long as I know where and with whom he goes. Truthfully, the only thing he does alone is run. I can sprint fast, may be some two hundred meters but the boy runs like Mercury kilometer after kilometer until his body suddenly quits.

I played a game without him knowing what I was planning. He was out running and I tracked him down and headed him off. He came running toward me and I stopped him. Christopher jumped out of the truck and we man handled him, talking to each other like we caught a run-away. We ignored the boy, gagged him, hand cuffed and chained him in the back seat of the truck and took him home.

We strung him up in the barn and beat him, telling him he was going to learn to never try to run again. We took turns beating him. He was screaming and crying but there aren't any safe words with us.  He was sore and red as a cherry when we got done with him. We tied the boy to a post in that barn so he couldn't slide down to rest and left him there, standing, naked with nothing but a clothes peg on the end of his wee little shrunken cock. We went back to torture him before we locked him in a cage for the night. We worked his genitals over with a zap stick, violet wand and weights tied around his nuts. We jerked and edged him and told him he could shoot and then told him to stop the second he started shooting, but it was too late. I turned him over my knee and gave him a good hand blistering for cumming after I told him to stop, then took him into my bedroom and locked him in his cage, after I fucked his sore arse.

I dragged his arse out of his cage mid-night and forced him to throat my cock then fucked him again.
By that time, he figured out what I was doing to him but I think he knew all along. He just let me know then.

I just kept busting his arse for the next days until I was tired of it. I took the fucker to bed and wrapped around him like he likes, slid myself into him and held him there.

Master Ian

1 comment:

  1. Still out of breath just reading that for the second time. It must be simply fantastic to know that at the end of all the pain, all the torture, even if you don't know when it will end, your Master will be there to hold, protect and love.

    PS Please tell him that those dogs of his are beauties.
    t

    ReplyDelete