Saturday, August 30, 2014

New Sensation, who'd have thought?

I was on my knees servicing Master. It was all going well when he saddening stopped me. He snapped a pair of Japanese Clover Clamps on my ear lobes. It hurt like fuckin' hell! He used the chain between the clamps to pull my head back and forth over his cock. What a rush! My nuts went haywire. I had the hottest, meanest orgasm that I've had in ages. My cock filled it's protective tube and I came. It was almost unbearable. I opened my mouth and screamed.

Master was shocked at the fact that I came.

I know that my ears are hard wired to my cock but I had never felt a connection so strongly as when Master gave me actual pain there.

I'd like to do that again.

3 comments:

  1. I bet you would. Never thought there would be a connection there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have felt pleasure when being stoked or licked on the ears but I had no idea how intense the excitement would be.

      Delete
  2. I knew that I enjoyed having my ears gently played with during vanilla sex but not the pain there could be so erotic.

    Cumming in chastity is interesting. I wanted to cum but didn't want to cum. Being partially blocked caused for slower forced orgasm that was painful and pleasurable at the same time. It felt sort of like being milked after cumming several times.

    ReplyDelete