Friday, August 15, 2014

New Induction Process

The slave didn't realize what I had done to him on his visit real encounter with me. I hypnotized him to follow my commands and enjoy being bound and left alone. It came to home in pulses when ever the heating system came on. He also sees a psychologist that helps him understand his relationship with his family. He uses hypnotism as well. The slave is easily hypnotized so I have an additional avenue of control over him that he consented to after listening to it while not in a trance.

He is in the cold room in the wine cellar. He often "hides there" when he has a migraine. I put him in his favorite leather sleep sack. It is black thick leather with a soft kidskin type blood red leather. He's bound and strapped down with a catheter in his cock because he ain't getting out for maybe twenty four hours. He likes it up to a point or he will by the time I'm done fucking him over in the head. He's got headphones playing an endless loop of slave behavior instructions that I recorded with my own voice.

He asked for this shit sometime back and now he's getting it.

2 comments:

  1. He is in bondage in his migraine get-a-way. The head trip is never what it seems. I wouldn't (REALLY?) do that to anyone. I not into damage.

    I read your posts every day. The slave is thinking about inviting you to London in the coming holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did wonder. On the face of it it sounded pretty extreme and out of the normal stuff you both do. But I've promised to only comment respectfully and with thought so I didn't write any more than the one word.

    The possible invitation is really very kind indeed but would probably get horribly complicated. I am, though, very honored that you would even consider it.

    ReplyDelete