Saturday, August 16, 2014

Lets Explain this Shit!

My slave is having a birthday coming up next Saturday. The only thing the slave wants is to go through his ultimate fantasy slave hell for an (unknown to him) period of time. In addition, he has asked for a trial period of a fantasy that he wrote about some time in the last few months. I will paste the fantasy into this document.

You will see bits about what we have done over the last five days. They are a script, that we have been following, to some extent. The dreaded corset a kink that he is exploring. He saw guys bound in corsets at a leather event before we met. One was wearing shoulder to below corset that enclosed everything, including his arms. The bloke could hardly walk. His Domme was shocking him remotely for not keeping pace with her. He got up the nerve to ask who made the bondage gear. The woman asked him if he wanted to try it but he couldn't stand the thought of having a woman touch him.
He actually loves the corset. He likes the restriction and having to struggle to breath.

Telling the whole story would kill the drama.

The slave has until the 25th before his birthday present ends.

Here's the fantasy.


Master and I have endlessly kinky minds and almost unlimited funds to buy or have things made to satisfy our kinky ideas. We also have friends who are construction contractors who find our ideas entertaining so they are always willing to work with us.

I am very sore and very horny today. The punishment was like a catharsis although intensely painful.
I am not allowed to struggle or cry out during punishment. If I were to break that rule, punishment would be extended. I can barely handle what was given. Christian administered two separate Navel Barracks Routines. One set for disobeying Master, the other for disrupting family harmony. Read about the
Naval Barracks Routine.

We have a lot of discussions about “what if”, “If only, “I wonder” and so on when Master and I discuss kinky lifestyles and occurrences in our daily life. That is how he joined the Chateau. In our beginning conversations before I submitted to him for a month, I mentioned my fantasy about being taken to a location in some unknown location to be turned into a slave and then sold to a Master, never to be seen again. He told me that he actually knew of a place. It excited me but he refused to discuss the particulars. I thought he was wanking my head to excite me. It never left my memory but I didn’t think anything like that existed. Unfortunately, places like that do exist and they are rarely for pleasure. He arranged to take me there for training after he declared to me that I was his slave.

The Chateau is an on-going “what if” that I don’t enjoy but it is an important aspect of our relationship. It has taught me that some men and their slaves have strict relationships that do not share the sense of equality that exists in my relationship with Master. Some of these men are bound and stored until their owners want to entertain themselves with them. It’s frightening but also intriguing. I’ve had a taste of being objectivized. It was fun, horrifying and damn boring.

My life was horribly boring and restrictive as a child. I never went anywhere without a chaperone. Sometimes I felt like a dog on the end of a choke chain. It was for my protection from my evil and sinister mother who tried on occasion to steal me from my grandparents. On one hand, I had everything; on the other hand, I had to earn everything that I wanted. Then all of the sudden, there was no one left to take care of me. Everyone died. It’s odd that I grew up feeling overly responsible for everything in life. I wondered what it would feel like if I had to do as I was told without thinking. I wondered what it would be like to refer to other people with obviously terms of respect that would take away my stature as “Boss” or “Head of the Family”. How could I rid myself of authority and daily control over my life?  My discussions with Master were truly regarded even though we didn’t discuss possible realities.

I also wondered how long I could take frequent long term bondage. I asked Master if he thought he could do that too someone and be happy and turned on by it. I knew he could do it for hours or days and I knew the depth of his conviction when he said “NO!” but I wondered how we could live as some of the Master’s and their slaves the Chateau.

We had a long discussion out on the deck after dinner. He smoked a long black Maduro cigar and told me that he would enjoy it if I would smoke my pipe. We smoke infrequently these days. I fidgeted in the corset and Carrara belt. Master told me to stand and said he would fix that for me. He unlocked the corset, tightened the laces and then relocked it. He tightened the out strap and told me that if I was uncomfortable sitting that I should stand. I pulled my jeans up and buttoned my flannel shirt. I packed my pipe and lit it and re-lit Master’s cigar and I stood in front of him while he talked.

“I have decided to make you a true slave. As of the conversation, you will no longer have the freedom to do what you want when you want. You will experience constant bondage of a greater magnitude than what your collar and chastity devices provide. You endure frequent long term incarcerations.  Butch, Christopher and I will carry dog whips with which to punish you for anything we feel is cause.” He took a folded paper from the back pocket of his worn leather jeans. He told me that if I wanted this life change that I should sign the very statement that he had just made. He told me to think about it while he called Butch and Christopher out to witness and sign the document explaining what their duties and rights are.

I took the pen from Master and asked, “and what is the duration of this agreement?”
Master said, “there is no termination date”.
I shrugged my shoulder and touched the pen to the paper.
Butch asked me if I was sure that I wanted this. I signed the document. Master Ian signed the document followed by Master Christopher and then Master Butch.

Master reached into a canvas bag to pull out three dog whips to distribute to the other Masters. The whips look like 3 foot long signal whips. The Masters each gave me ten lashes to teach me what to expect for any infraction of rules. I do not know exactly that the rules are. Master Ian told me that if I protested, talked back disrespectfully or overtly disobeyed a direct order that I would be punished by the usual method, implying the Naval Barracks Routine. I am at their mercy. May be I am insane but I like exactly what I signed up for. I have trusted each one of the Masters with my life from the first day I met each of them.

Master Ian is taking me to the city (SF) tomorrow. He wants my P.A. to be turned into an Apadravya so there is more meat involved in the piercing. He also wants my nipples pierced. (I wonder how that will affect my love of tit torture). Master is bringing restraints and a gag with because he wants the event to be memorable. The piercer, a longtime friend is an expert at turning a piercing session into torture. We’re going to his house to have this done because if he was caught doing something the way Master wants him to do it in the shop, he could get into trouble.

I am told that I will not be writing this blog for quite some time and that Master Ian may take on the responsibility. I hope that he will allow me to write from time to time. I’d like you to know how I am doing.
He's not going to be available until the middle of week. He'll be a pierced man then, except for the tits. I like to play with them too much.
Enjoy the read.

3 comments:

  1. Enjoy it? I did more than just enjoy it. And it brings so much into focus that, up till now, I've been guessing at. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Didn't mean to be confusing above, I meant to say I've enjoyed every word so far in the blog. Ok, I've been less than tactful at times and somewhat impulsive but I'm learning. It sounds as if he'll enjoy his birthday - like it or not ;) It certainly sounds as if we'll enjoy reading about it. I understand the apadravya usually takes a couple of months to heal, will that limit the use of the chastity device?

      Delete
    2. That is what I have read but he usually heals very quickly. I am sending his belts and Lori's device to the manufacturer to have them fitted for the change. I've been thinking ahead on this one.

      Delete