Tuesday, August 5, 2014

A day of tit torture

I laid a one inch thick slab of plywood on a play table in the barn and screwed it down. I gagged the slave and had him crawl up on the plywood. I used metal strapping material up and down his body to screw him down. No, he can't move.

His cock was hard, just the way I like it. I gay his cock some tongue. I clipped a pair of Japanese Clover Clamps on his tits and left him. I go back now and then to see how he's doing. He mumbled a plea to have the clamps removed. I told him that he wasn't going to wimp out on me. I turned the clamps, he howled and I left stoking my crotch through my jeans. He was hurting and I was getting excited.

1 comment:

  1. Yep, can feel them from here.Turning them through 90 degrees every so often is truly torture. Saying that, I can feel my cock through my jeans as I read this. t

    ReplyDelete