Monday, August 25, 2014

My slave, My Pig, Regie's slave

My slave, my pig, gave me that gag he wrote about. He'd thought about that taboo for a long time. It's been one hurdle that he couldn't jump.

I buckled it in slave's mouth immediately when I took it out of it's box. I had him lay on the bed with his arms at his side as if tied. I saw him tremble. I used his mouth for my spit can, he swallowed, gagging, tears in his eyes. I took my belt out and beat his front side, called him pig and didn't stop until he let loose and sobbed. I spit in his mouth again and then came in it. It was a catharsis.

He slowly crept out of bed this morning after I edged myself in his ass all night.  He took my piss then went into the bathroom to fill his piss bottle so that he could drink it front of me. I know he hates morning piss and I get off on that.

Time to go back to bed for a while.

I'm giving slave to Regie for 24 hours.

7 comments:

  1. It's the one hurdle I've never been able to jump either. Something about spit that's not the same as cum. Funny to have these feelings, it's all body fluids after all but, well, makes me heave to think about it.

    I hope slave has as good a time as I expect Regie will.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry. I deleted a sentence as I misread your last. I thought you said he wanted it when in fact he's doing it because you wanted him to. That's real love. Let us know how he gets on, I feel for him in that position if Regie is as bad/good as you say. Can you say what the absolute barriers are, or are they the two of the three that slave mentioned before, one of which he's got over.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The absolute barriers are Shit and blood although blood is a relative thing. I'm not sure but I think we have already jumped that hurdle. His pin prick fetish leads to bleeding as does the cane, whip and paddle. Do we play vampire? No.

    Regie will play safe although sometimes extreme. Slave was having CBT when I last went out to observe. He'll hurt but no damage.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Blood is relative, in as much as the cane and whip do cause it, but it's not like cutting. Shit - I'm with you there.
    Safe and extreme play couldn't really be better, could it?

    Now off to Heathrow to collect the "colonials" :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Spit is somehow different than cum for me. I don't necessarily enjoy when someone spits on me, but it is hummilating and pushes the power dynamic. Particularily hummilating is when the Dom says not to wipe the spit off my face and it just moves downs the face semmingly forever.

    ReplyDelete