Tuesday, August 26, 2014

In Pain and Exhausted

Regie is the BDSM marathon man. He moved from one torment to another without a rest. I will try to give you snippets over time. The activity that I enjoyed above all others is his fetish for sticking people with sharp objects

He had two boxes of acupuncture needles with him. He used both on me so that was two hundred needles. He played with my feet, hitting a couple spots that caused the feeling of incredible orgasms into my genitalia. It was amazing! I begged him "again please, again please until stimulation didn't work anymore. The other place that caused extreme arousal was when he turned my nipples and surrounding tissue into pin cushions. He left those in until the end of that session. He also nailed my ball sack, cock and then finally loaded my meatus. He took pictures of his work that he said he will email them to me.

I reached a plateau around mid-afternoon when first I felt completely overloaded. I suddenly wanted everything done and over. Regie continued pushing. I felt nothing but pain from the top of my head to the souls of my feet. I apparently stopped reacting, almost as if I went comatose. Regie decided I was done in and pulled everything. He let me lay on the rack making constant physical contact with me. I lay center my attention on controlling my breath, pulse and blood pressure while stroked and gently fondle me. He gave me sips of electrolyte water until I could respond again. He reached up, wanting him to tighten the restraints again but he removed them.

"Go clean up and meet me in the hot tub". I showered then walked across the drive to the pool patio. He was already sitting in the deep hot water unwinding. The hot tub is actually a large Japanese bath with effervescent bubbles instead of swirling water. I climbed in a slowly sat on the tub seat. I felt I should do something to show my appreciation for his attention. He pushed me away and told me to relax.

My entire body is sore, some places pain, others a miserable rash. I am completely spent. The plans to have me spend the night in the new sleep sack foiled. Master told me that I am taking a few days to relax, unwind and recuperate.

2 comments:

  1. Great end to a birthday celebration. Regie sounds the perfect present giver. Make sure you actually do relax and recuperate. I've read on here too many times when you've dived in too fast and been exhausted too quickly.

    I've had a couple of acupuncture sessions but they were for muscle pain. No one got near to giving me any feelings like an orgasm. I obviously went to the wrong guy :)

    I now have my American guests here. Will be doing some tourist things as well as (hopefully) some things indoors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS - As you are having some R&R for a couple of days I've sent you something via email you might like.

    ReplyDelete