Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Waxing Day

I strapped the kid down like I did it yesterday. This time it was for maintenance. He was getting fuzzy and we can't have that. I had him gagged and blindfolded. The blindfold fit inside the eye socket so the brows were exposed. I spread warm candle wax across his brow and pretended to pull all the hairs out. He tensed up. I could feel his anger but it subsided when I reminded him that I own him and that I will do what pleases me

I could see his breath change and his pulse slow more than usual. He was preparing himself for the pain that I would give him as I waxed every last hair, front and back, from his body. I messed with his mind by telling him I was getting the wax nice and hot. I dribbled candle wax on his chest the pushed strips of cloth into it and yanked it off. Slave howled but it was for what he expected, not what I did.

I bought a Laser hair removal kit, thinking we could eventually quit the hair removal routine instead of going through the waxing ritual. It took all afternoon to do both sides. He didn't know exactly what I was doing. The scrubbing pad for rubbing the dead hair away was brisk, especially after torturing him recently.

A piece of rope was hanging from a beam. I imagined a noose around the boy's neck with his hands tied behind his back so I tied a hangman's noose and took the boy off the table and hung him so his toes barely touched the floor. I fucked him then took him down and held him.

4 comments:

  1. very nice Sir. What an incredible master slave has

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sir, you're a "Smooth operator" :) Personally I hate the idea of no eyebrows, for some reason I think it looks sinister, bit doll like. But then puppets and dolls always have been one of the things that unnerve me.

    Talking of wax, yesterday I did my bee hives, that wax heated gives a great smelling hair removal. The honey just tastes good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just as well he's got you to save him Sir.

    ReplyDelete