Saturday, August 23, 2014

A Day to Myself

First, this is a question.
It been over a month since my appetite for food has taken a real dive. I am never hungry except if I have a small amount of food or water in my stomach. I never think about eating and peck around at my food during meals until someone at the table reminds me to eat. Then I eat very slowly, enjoying all the flavors and textures in my mind. I also find that if I am not eating that I am hornier. Does anyone else have this experience?

I was supposed to go to San Francisco with Master and Regie today. I was looking forward to the day in the city. I wanted to shop for a wedding gift for Master Butch and Daniel. The alarm rang and I popped out of bed to wait for Master to crawl out of bed so I could service him. He wasn't in bed and he wasn't anywhere in the house to be found. The Panemara was gone. Joey told me they left before breakfast. I went back to Master's bedroom to get dressed to work outside with Master Butch and Daniel but found a note and a liter size water bottle filled with Master's piss and directions for my day under it.

It is a day off for you. Relax and enjoy it. Do what ever pleases you. Masturbate and cum all you want. You woke with the first alarm this morning and looked screwed up so I put you back in bed. You have permission to stay there all day if you want. Before you get going;

1. Drink every drop of piss that I left in this bottle for you.

2. Piss into the bottle and drink every drop.

We're starting a new routine for you.  You will drink a one liter bottle of water every night before you go to bed. You may not piss or get out of bed to piss. You will service me when I wake up then empty yourself in the water bottle and drink it. Any failure will lead to punishment.

3. From now on you will wear the tit clamps that are alongside your computer when ever you are on the internet or using email.

Enjoy you free day, you will not have many of them.

Beginning tomorrow morning, you will start wearing a leather collar on it's loosest setting. It will be tightened a notch each day until it is as tight as it will go. I have a new collar on order with many more holes in the strap.

I was fucking myself horny as a barnyard full of pigs.

I put a jock on and my Irish Setter work boots and then went outside to work. It was exactly what I wanted. Master was making new rules and harsher, more kinky demands. The collar came straight out of the story, Another Bondage Fantasy World Client.

Master Butch ordered me to stop working and go relax somewhere. Joey called everyone in for breakfast and badgered me into eating. He made a late' for me and I took it out on the patio, stopping to pick out a pipe to smoke while relaxing. I rarely inhale but I did this morning. I took a long slow draw, filling my lungs then jetted it out through my nose. I got light headed and grabbed my unleashed cock and nearly came but then I thought, if I deny myself, I will have a bigger orgasm later.  I relaxed with my pipe and Late' until both were done then sat in the morning sun.

I sat in front of my computer to answer email and comments from my blogs. I had forgotten to clamp my nipples. Master's left the tongue forceps that have rubber tips. They cause pain quickly. I read a story call The Drum on MetalbondNYC while jerking myself off. I stopped short of coming.

So I went back to bed still wearing the clamps, imagining that I was tied spread eagle. I wanted to jack off again but stopped short of orgasm again. I wanted to cum so badly that I was writhing almost without control. I had permission to cum but something kept me from completing my act. I did not want to cum without Master. I was fighting my urge with all my might.  I moaned "why did my Master leave me free today, I can't handle this, I don't want to handle this. I'm going to beg one of the Masters to bind me. After all, it is my day of freedom and Master told me to do anything I wanted. I could also choose how I want to be bound.  My balls were swollen and deep red and I wanted to keep them that way for Master..

Master Christopher agreed to do anything I wanted to do except that he wanted to add one thing but he would not tell me what it was.

Master saw this picture and immediately sent the picture along with his ideas to a blacksmith to have similar restraints made. He ordered a collar and two sets of ankle restraints. One set for the front and the other for the sides of the  posts. We've never gotten around to using them.

tumblr_n9lq7ySVVV1r8vkkwo1_500
 
 
Master Christopher wasted no time in locking me into the restraints. He used the restraints at the side of the post to restrain my ankles. I was so fucked ! and loved it.
 
"Now what?" Blind fold and the really big gag, headphones with one of the music and static tapes, the Punisher chastity thingy. And these clamps. I tried to point to the clamps that I attached to the waist band of my jock.
 
 
 The punisher has 17 spikes inside.

Just before he slipped the gag in, he asked me "How Long?".
"Until Master comes home tonight".
"What if he doesn't come home tonight?"
"When ever you decide Master."
"Slave, you're an idiot". He shoved the gag in my mouth then added duck tape over it with a multitude of wrappings. I was fucked even more. He added more tape that also went around the post to keep my head from moving then he added a flap over the nose, pressing it onto the other tape so that I couldn't breath. I struggled and almost came before he removed the nose coverings.

Master Christopher  said, "this is what I wanted to add". He had made a bundle of stinging nettle to flog every exposed area of my body. It was like fire. I struggled to keep from screaming.

He left me alone. As far as I knew, I was completely alone. I was alone in pain for hours with no one to call out to and no way to call out. My cock tried to engorge only to be punished. It happened over and over again. When I managed to relax, the affects from the Stinging Nettle came alive again. I was so fucked and wanted to be fucked even more. It's what a slave wants when his head is full of his cock. I also wanted to be fucked by Master's cock.

I suddenly smelled cigar smoke. It was Master Ian, the choking intensity of the smoke told me that someone was with him. It was Regie.

 I knew release would come soon, relatively speaking. Master put his mouth over my nose and blew a long slow stream of smoke into my lungs then covered my nostrils with tape. He did it several times more and then gave Regie a try at it.

Master removed the nipple clamps to play with my tits. He pinched and pulled, twisted and nibbled and the rubbed them harshly with some sort of cloth. He put the clamps back on the slowly tightened them. I felt like I would scream at any moment but remembered the consequences of screaming and managed to clench my teeth as tightly as possible while I rode the storm of pain that he gave. Regie, who is more sadistic, joined Master, tormenting me. It was more that I thought I could handle.

Then all of the sudden, Master removed the punisher and worked my cock free and erect. I was too sore and in too much pain to cum. He handled my swollen balls and asked me if I had played with myself today. I confessed that I had. He asked "so that's why they are swollen and blue? How many times did you cum?".
"I edged myself several time but at the last moment, something in my head said that only Master could make me cum".
"Do you want me to take care of that for you".
"Master, I cannot cum unless it pleases you".
"Do you want me to torture your tits more before I make you cum"?
"Master, if it pleases you".
He did, he twisted the clamps, took them off, put then on again and tightened them to the last click.
He started working on my cock, "Master Ian gives you permission to cum".
I couldn't. Master tried to encourage me to cum by torturing my tits more. I could feel myself on the edge but I just couldn't come. He handed the tit torture over to Regie to continue.

"Boy, Master Ian commands you to cum on the count of five. 1,2,3,4,5"
My body went screaming mad. I shuddered and clenched my teeth against a scream. "Cum boy Cum". I felt him take my cock into his mouth. I felt like I would faint and then let go in agonizing ecstasy that took my breath away. A blacked out for a moment and came to, still wearing nipple clamps and still with my cock in Master's mouth.

Master Ian slowly removed the bondage and walked me over to the work table and made me bend over it. He and Regie took turns fucking me.

Master and Regie slept together in Master's bed and I, I spend the night locked in the cage that I am getting very familiar with.

I woke to an open cage door.

Note: I was in intense bondage. A situation that should always be and was monitored closely by Master Christian through his various electronic toys.

I was reluctant to edit this story this morning because my nipple are very sore. I didn't but did want the clamps on them. I am done on the computer for the day.

We are celebrating Master Butch's and Daniels marriage today! I'm excited and happy for them.


 

 
 

1 comment:

  1. If you have a chance give Butch and Daniel my very best for now and the future.

    BTW - I think you did very well on your blog today considering :)

    ReplyDelete