Thursday, August 28, 2014

Back to Not Normal

We went out for dinner last night. Master locked me back in the Groethal, where my cock belongs, before we left. It felt good to have that conflict taken care of. I can't do anything so why bother trying, right? I get less frustrated that way.

Butch and Daniel should be enjoying the sites of Munich. I hope Daniel is eating well because he won't be once he is locked up at the Chateau. I know, I hated the food. We slaves eat a mash of whatever it was while the Masters dined family style at a huge table in the dining room. Daniel will spend hid first days there chained to the wall in a long stone wall with the other "inductees", waiting his turn to be trained. I think that Butch will not let him be tormented. He is highly and extremely protective of his boy.

We ate in a bar that is respected for it's steaks. I had a vegetarian plate while Master cut through a big strip steak. I'm getting to be more and more vegetarian. Its gotten to be that I think of my animals bring slaughtered to be eaten every time I contemplate eating meat. I just can't justify raising and animal for consumption

Each one of my animals gives me something special. I have given them all names based upon their behavior. I often hand feed them and play with them as if we are all children. I groom them and sit in their corrals with them just to be near them. Equating them to food is impossible.

Master is letting his beard grow. It's been a couple weeks since he's shaved. I always wanted a beard like his. It is black and dense and covers a good percentage of hi face.

Well, I've been doing nothing but rambling. I'm going to crawl back in bed.

1 comment:

  1. Oh I don't know. It sounds very normal to me. The more I interact with my dogs the more I seem to like them more than most people. Maybe that's just me being a bit anti-social.

    ReplyDelete