Friday, August 8, 2014

Cock Soup and a Day on our Bikes

 
This is a shaky photo of a soup mix that I found at a local Market.
We laughed when we saw it.
Leave it to the Jamaicans!
 
After a week or two of rigorous activity, Master and I took our BMWs out on the
road for the day. I lost a lot of weight recently so Master tried to stuff me all day. My breakfast was
a bagel with wild salmon cream cheese, a sausage and cheese omelet and hash browns. He further stuffed me with a French dip sandwich and a scotch egg for lunch.  We just got in after dining at the French Laundry. I'm not going to be able to sleep tonight because I'm too full to lay down.
 
I'm really tired. I hate too admit that sometimes we just have too much fun.
 
Without going into too much detail right now he said a couple things that were like getting hit in the head with a brick.  "I own you so I will do what pleases ME!" and  "Don't want you accidently kill yourself until I'm done having fun torturing you!".

3 comments:

  1. Yeah but that brick has a lot of feeling behind it. And love methinks. Fucking with your head is only one of the signs.

    What Beemers have you got? I've ridden the 650 a few years ago but have settled on Honda since then. Now have a Fireblade in Repsol colours. Feels soooo good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. have a CBR600RR and a Pacific Coast 800 here...

    ReplyDelete
  3. that 600rr is a great ride (as long as the rider fits on :)

    ReplyDelete