Wednesday, August 20, 2014

A vist from my friend and mentor, Regie

Regie is a Ginger skinhead who learned to be a tailor from his uncle. He was a wild mean boy when he was away from home. He was our gang leader and the first to do all the bad boy things that all twelve of us eventually did. He got our gang up because he was gay and wanted all the gay boys to band together to protect ourselves. In private, we called ourselves "bad juju" referencing black magic. We got to be real bad asses by bashing a few guys who once picked on us. We took martial arts and worked at it together. Regie was always in the front leading us and in the back pushing.

I took Regie to my slave the moment I got Regie home. slave was strapped tightly in a bondage chair wearing nothing but his chastity belt, a tall leather neck corset, gag and blindfold. I've taken all of his boots except his work shit kickers and locked them in a closet along with his leathers. It was that I wanted to prepare for his new position here on the ranch. Regie knows slave from the clubhouse in London. The fact is, slave has been fucked  at boths ends from him.

Regie twisted the slaves tits and turned the clamps. Slave cried out. Those things had been on him for hours already. Regie slapped him and gut punched and told him "shut your fuckin' trap and at least try to be man, which you ain't anymore". Regie looked at me as if to ask me if it's okay, like he knew I wouldn't mind. He took the slave gag out of his mouth, stood up the seat of the chair and head raped him, all the while pulling on his tit clamps. I could tell slave wanted it. Regie came down slave's throat and quickly buckled his gag again.

Regie put his hand on my shoulder and said, "I needed that, thanks mate!". We went out to talk, leaving my slave to wait. We undressed at the edge of the pools and jumped into the cool water to swim and float while talking of the old days. Regie brought me to date on my Mates and then we talked about my slave. "He wants more and less from me. I took him as a slave but we became loves, impinging on my ability to make him into the slave I truly wanted I don't know how to proceed so that is why you are here. I need your help and advice. How do keep why happened between you and me from happening between him and me?"

"You do what me and you never got into. Keep him tied in that chair and keep him blindfolded. Take his gag out and take your meanest clamps and put them on his tits. Make him hurt like hell to he's screaming or crying. Sit on a chair in front of him and ask him what he really wants. Interrogate him." That is what I did.

I dressed in my leathers and 20 holers and went to the bedroom dungeon where I was storing my slave. I ungagged him and pulled a chair up facing him. Regie stood quietly in the corner listening to me. "Slave, we need to talk. I'm going to ask you questions and I want you to answer each question as fully and honestly as you can. Do not hold anything back. What is it that you want from me, keep in mind that I read your latest diaries so I know what you were looking for before we met".

"I answered that recon add advertising for bottoms or slave who wanted to be objectified. You gave me some of what I wanted and you made me fall in love with you. I adore you and I want to be the best person that I can be for you but I have a nagging feeling in my gut that tells me that I want more use and abuse and right now, I want it to come from you. You say that you own me and you do but at the risk of...I guess I am just being self centered".

Regie popped in angrily, "He wants the whole truth and nothing but the truth, faggot!" The slave stammered. Regie stomped across the room and slapped him really hard. My slave started crying.
"I want that!" he said. "I want to get up every morning to service you, If I do not make you happy I want you to let me know, punish me and then make me go out to the field to work like I an nothing but labor or make me work in my studios when there is no work outside. Punish me if I fail. At the end of the day put me into strenuous bondage. I don't care how severe but severe. Use me for a foot stool, a toilet, a servant or store me away when you don't want me in sight. Don't give a shit about how I feel. Keep me quiet unless you want me to talk. Punish me if I talk without being asked to open my mouth. Drag me into bed and fuck me hard, use me, what ever you want but I want...". Tears ran down his cheeks from under his blindfold. I put my finger up to his mouth to stop his rant which grew and spiraled to a near state of anger.

Fed-ex dropped off the package that Regie was waiting for. He had made a birthday surprise for the slave.

I returned to my slave to tighten the straps on the chair. I decided to put a heavily padded hood over his head and let him listen to my recording. He apologized for losing control. I placed a ball in his mouth and tightly strapped the hood over his head. I twisted his the tit clamps to another angle, telling him he would be sorry if he didn't keep quiet while I did it.

1 comment:

  1. That's almost too private to comment on but I'm very glad you wrote it. If the blog is going to continue we need to have this sort of knowledge to understand the basis of the ongoing relationship and how and why it changes.

    Time changes things, from slave to lover to slave and eventually back again? Sounds like he needs to get this out of his system no matter how long it takes and how hard it will become but he seems confident that with you it will be the saving of him.

    ReplyDelete