Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Fucking Out of My Mind Horny

This fucking chastity belt has been driving me crazy these last few days. I'm constantly aware of my cock and my ass, most of the day when Master keeps it plugged. I don't know why the change, but I want to get out of it.

With Butch and Daniel gone, I'm getting up to make sure the new help is doing everything as expected. He's just about nailed it. When the morning work is done I go into the house to serve Master then shower. Joey makes breakfast of vegetarian food for me and a separate breakfast for the guys, including Jason, the day help. I've been drinking more coffee during the last few days than usual and feeling the desire to smoke my pipe along along side of it. Master would not allow me to have my pipe this morning so I am even more horny. He took all the smoking paraphernalia and locked it in a cabinet. I guess that is just another point of control.

We received a new toy from a friend today. I binds the hand below the wrist, forcing them palm to palm. There are four locking straps. He used the restraint to bind my hands behind my back then ordered me to stand with my nose to the wall. I looked at him wondering why, "have I done something to displease you Master?" in words unspoken.

Master knew exactly what I thinking, "No", he said, "you haven't done anything wrong. I want you to stand there and breath deeply. I want you to slow your breath and lower your pulse rate".

It was an unusual command in this situation.

I stood next to the brackets that Masters use to force Daniel and me to face the wall by locking our balls in the attached ball stretcher.

tumblr_m301dzJatV1qhawwqo1_500


The last time they used these things, Butch connected Daniel to it then Master attached a dildo to the front of my chastity belt. They forced the dildo into Daniels ass then used a long leather strap around our chests to keep us attached to each other. Daniel took the brunt of the action.



Master left me stand, ordering not to move until told to do so while he read The Times and drank another cup of coffee and smoked a large Maduro cigar. Finally, he walked up behind me and stood there, breathing in time to my breathe.

After a long period of silence, he reach around me an began to work my tits. He massaged them and gently rolled them between his thumbs and forefingers. He was angelic. My cock engorged in it's steel trap but even that felt good. Then, he snapped a pair of Japanese clover clamps on them and whispered "two hours, not a moment less".

Master had gone off to do something else, leaving me alone, standing, facing the wall with nothing more than my imagination and pain.

When he returned. He stood behind me again, doing nothing but breathing on the back of my neck then kissing my neck, shoulder and bound hands. He started torturing my tits with all the strength in his fingers. I tried to bend forward to avoid his hands and then, in the middle of the pain remembered by resolve and promise to never avoid his touch. It was written in the now burned slave contract but in my mind was still contractual. I stood straight and backed toward him.

"Good boy."

_______________________________________


I slept in the Sleep Sack with the Pin Pricks that night. Master started putting me in at 8:30pm. He helped me figure out how to get into with the least amount of unwanted pain. I lay in it, breathing deeply as he laced. He closed the zippers and locking them. He buckled the straps. And the moment that he stepped back to look at his work, he must have sensed my thoughts.

"You want those straps tighter. Is that what you are saying?" I looked into his eyes and he tightened all the straps then padlocked them. He did not put the hood on me for sleep. I was disappointed but he knows best.

I lay there feeling the enclosure. It was warm and it was stinging me from neck to the soles of my feet. Sweat got into some of the stings. My cock swelled and ebbed constantly. Sometimes, when the edge of my meatus touched the pins it woke me with a jolt. At times during the night, Master threw his arm over me as usual. Pushing pins deeper. I slept and woke all through the night wishing that I was any where but in the sack or wishing that Master would flip me over and open the ass zipper and fuck me. I lay silently, enjoying my agony, enjoying the fact that I had someone that I love and trust to do this sort of thing to me. I love the very fact that it keeps him happy, hard and horny.

1 comment:

  1. The last two sentences sum up what you've got.
    Love and trust don't always go together, it's sublime when they do.

    ReplyDelete