Monday, September 15, 2014

Prisoner

The event came as a complete shock to the boy He never in his life thought it would happen. I is a fantasy that he thought would be fun but I am sure the reality of it was beyond his psychological reach. He is so far away from being a criminal besides what he wants, he wants to be safe. Then I read the story that he drew me to and realized that I can easily make him my prisoner. I had two ways to do it. I could bring him to the Chateau. They would keep him for the rest of his life if I wanted that. The better way was to keep him prisoner myself. I have everything I need. I could never live without him in my life. He is my most precious and I am obsessed with him.

The chains are very permanent, if I want them to be. Hot riveting them in place was risky business because he could have been burned. If anyone could do it, it was Rich. Rich can also remove them without damaging the boy or the irons when the time comes.

The collar weighs between 3 and 5 pounds. It is connected to an Iron belt that rests on the hips. A chain goes from the belt and hangs just below the knees before it separates and connects to ankle irons. Chains connected to the sides of the belt connect to wrist irons. His hands can be restrained front of back or shortened so that they are secured at his sides. A chain hangs down from the back of the collar this is padlocked to the back, a wall, the floor, what have you. He can be mobile but restricted. He can feed himself and tend to his bodily functions or he can be heavily restricted.

His psychological state determines the length of imprisonment but he will be done on December 14th so that we can make our trip to Europe. (I have not explained anything to him.)

His cock was raging when he was riveted in the chains but his head dropped when I left him in Rich's hands. When I gave him permission to speak, he asked me why. I told him, "because I want to". I told him to behave for his new warden as he would for me.

I, of course, get updates on his condition.

1 comment:

  1. I bet he'll miss the animals as well as his freedom.

    I hope you'll find time to keep us updated as to his condition now and again.

    He wants to be safe but safe with you. His mind must be raging, one side knowing he must and will obey your instructions, the other wondering if the depth of his love is reciprocated. It's difficult for this outsider to appreciate the feelings either of you have. I know I'd want you to be there, chains or not. I'm feeling sorry for him, perhaps without reason, I suspect from what you've both written over the past months he doesn't always know what he really wants apart from your love, safety and his animal family. Confused maybe, innocent too I suspect.

    ReplyDelete