Friday, September 12, 2014

I'm Not Sure That I want to Finnish This

It is hard to tell what goes on in that boys head. He's been in constant bondage and pain for a week now. I moved him from his larger cage to the punishment cage where he is unable to move. He doesn't make a sound. There are no moans or sighs of exasperation. He gives no indication that pain is getting to him. He takes everything I give him and seems happier for it. I can't work him over anymore. His scrotum has sores on it. His tits are swollen, his ass and back are fucked up, there is nothing left but his smile whenever I take his gag out.

I asked our surgeon friend to come to check his scrotum and cock out and talk to the boy. He's one of my boys best and oldest friend. He told me to keep the wounds clean and don't touch them for a while.

"What about his head? Has he gone off the deep end? No matter how I treat him, he is happy. He only smiles and thanks me for it."

"He is happy, he's high. You don't have to worry about anything. Keep his wounds clean, if they start to look more inflamed, call me. I'll come out to visit you guys on Saturday. I'd be honored if you would fuck me over for the weekend. I'm not on call".

I've been taking the boy out of his cage twice a day. His hands are always restrained behind his back. I take him into the shower and wash him with Tea Tree Oil soap and dry him. I remove his gag and feed him Tony's special "object diet" in a dog bowl then take his cuffs off so he can brush his teeth and clean his mouth. I give him a chance to make one request, hoping that he will tell me he doesn't like the objectification "game" and wants to crawl back in my bed. He doesn't.

One day he walked over to the wall where the straps and paddles hang and brings me a six layer leather strap with a flogger type handle and asked me to beat him with it. One morning, yesterday in fact, he asked for a cup of hot coffee. Last night he asked me to restrain his upper arms with his elbows together with a wide leather strap. He asked me to tighten it after I buckled it the first time.
He never begs me for the one thing I want to hear. "Please Master stop treating me like an object.

I know I would say "NO FUCKER!" at least for a day or two but I would know he's not enjoying this trip that we're on.

The thing that comes from this is that he is like clay in my hands and he is absolutely affectionate without the sense of preoccupation that I sometimes get from him.

1 comment:

  1. I don't know if I can say anything to this. There's a dangerous side to it but equally if he's in no danger its not been reached yet. I can understand your predicament and am wondering where you go from here. Is it the start of a whole new relationship or a phase he's got to get through. Difficult to see how you can get back to where you were - assuming you want to that is.

    Good luck though, hope it goes well.

    ReplyDelete