Saturday, September 13, 2014

If I Were In Your Shoes

I heard the boy give out a loud exasperated sigh and then a scream through the monitor that I keep on my desk while I am working. I rushed out to see why he made the noises but once inside the dungeon I slowed myself down to appear unconcerned. He was fine, the predicament that he was in had finally sunk in. He was exasperated.

I reached through the bars to tighten his collar another notch. I can still get my full index finger between the collar and his neck. I should be two more days before it fits snugly.

I think he was anticipating that I would change his position or at least take the angle iron the presses into his crotch out but I did something that absolutely shock him instead. I took my shirt and boots off and pulled a heavy chair in front of his cage so that he had to look at me. I locked my own ankles to the chair in leg irons. Clamped tongue clamps on my nipples and then told him that I wanted to help him out but couldn't. I strapped a gag in my mouth just like the one he was wearing then threw my keys on the floor between us. I locked handcuffs around my wrists and behind the chair.

I instructed Tony to come to free me in three hours. The boy was shocked. He never imagined me, much less saw me in bondage.

The truth is that Reggie was my Master for months before I had to move to New York. He was a ruthless ass whole who kept me in bondage from the moment I got home from work until I had to get ready to leave in the morning. I was his cum hole and whipping boy. He'd even sewn my mouth shut over a five day holiday. He was hell to serve. We never fell in love and I hated him at times. I even threatened to kill him and meant it. I lost my taste and need for being bound and disciplined after that.

It has been a long time since I've had clamps on my tits. I wished I hadn't given Tony three hours before releasing me. I had a very hard time keeping myself from screaming.

Tony finally came to release me but as instructed released the boy first. The boy kneeled in front of me, opened my zipper and sucked me dry. He stood and starred at the keys. He has such an aversion to touching his Master's keys that he could not pick them up. Tony knew this was a test and stood by watching him. The boy's internal fight went on for a good five minutes before Tony removed the clamps and the gag then unlocked the restraints. The boy dropped to slave kneeling position as I stood up.

I grabbed him by his collar and told him to stand. I walked him into the house and gave him a bottle of cold water then took him into the shower with me. I washed him the stood him facing the wall while I washed myself. I turned him around and held him tight while kissing the back of his throat with my tongue. He dried me then himself.

We walked out to the kitchen butt naked. I sat in my place then invited the boy to sit in a chair. Tony made Chateau Briand for the three of us. The boy ate very slowly, reluctantly eating his slab of rare meat. He would have greedily gobbled it down before watching the movie about how farm animals are treated. I encouraged him because he needed the nutrients. He ate broccolini and mashed sweet potato with total abandon. Tony made white chocolate cream filled tarts with fresh fruit. The boy ate the fruit and a bit of the cream then pushed the rest aside, asking Tony to save it for him.

We launched ourselves into the great room to watch a movie. Boy instinctively sat at my feet until I told him to climb on the sofa and put his head on my thigh. I covered him with a throw and let him fall asleep while I enjoyed a cigar and red wine that Tony brought home last week.

I carried the boy into my bed and that's where he will stay the night. I will wrap my arms around him and plant my cock in his ass where it belongs.

1 comment:

  1. I think it's difficult if not impossible to write anything meaningful here that would impact on your intense and very personal journey, which I'm sure will continue, save thank you for sharing and allowing this outsider to glimpse the thoughts and feelings you both have.

    I wonder, Trace, if at some point in the future you'll be able to translate some of your thoughts and feelings over the past week or so onto canvas. I can imagine that it would express emotions that are deeper than words.

    ReplyDelete