Friday, September 12, 2014

Leaving Him Alone

Another notch tighter on his collar and he responds by getting painfully hard-on. His nuts are purple from erections that have been denied. I can't let him cum. He has access and he is allowed to play with himself when his hands are not cuffed behind his back but he cannot cum. The suggestion is either planted so deeply in his head or he won't cum with a specific demand from me.

I let him out of his cage to stretch and do some yoga then fed him. I took him into the bathroom for his daily cleaning and then took him into the shower me. I fucked his ass then head fucked him until I cam down his throat.

I decided to make his night hell for him. I folded him into an oak packing box with his hands cuffed behind his back. Of course, we've drilled holes in it for ventilation. Before I screwed the cover down I gagged him. "I'm leaving you alone so you can make all the noise you want. I'm not monitoring you tonight, you're on your own". Sixteen long wood screws hold the cover down. 

I turned the monitor on and left, turning the lights off as I left the dungeon.

I will have the monitor receiver on his pillow so that I will hear him if something goes wrong. His faithful and sometimes vicious guardian Tommy, is laying against the crate. The boy is wearing a diaper to soak up any mess.  In any other situation he would have fussed like a baby over the humiliation. I've never diapered him before.

He will have a long tortuous night crammed in that box.

3 comments:

  1. It sounds as if he's in it for the longest ride ever.
    Do you have any regrets in the way he's changed his attitude? I was wondering if the change would make any difference to your marriage but then he's the same person, just one whose wishes are being fulfilled. I suppose what I'm asking is are you getting as much from this trip as he is. Can get lonely in bed by yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. On second reading my post above looked a bit critical, it wasn't supposed to be, apologies. What I was thinking was more along the lines of whether you thought the change in T's character was permanent or if was just something he had to "get out of his system."
    If it was permanent would it alter the dynamics of the relationship that you entered into before that change. On the face of what you've written it looks quite
    reasonable to assume life will never be quite the same again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have you thought about suspending him, and telling him to cum? No stimulation other than your order? It could do a bunch of things: first, check the pipes to make sure there is no real damage being done. 2. release the hormones and the emotions associated with cumming. 3. If his balls and tits are as bad as you suggest, it will probably be very painful for him. this allows him to dive deeper into the pain to experience the love for you.

    Just some thoughts.

    ReplyDelete