Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Unhappy Prisoner

The prisoner is apparently unhappy today. He is apathetic and not eating. Not eating is common for him so I am not worried about that but being apathetic is. He also asked to be let out of the irons twice, each time Wraith visited him today. He doesn't know this but three separate requests and a counseling and he's out. He would spoil this for himself.

He also told Wraith that he knows I am home and he wants to go home to be with me.

I am driving up to bring him home. I cannot say if he will remain in chains. If he asks to have them removed again, we'll talk and it he still wants out, Wraith will strike the rivets.

We're pushing the event planned for Saturday up to today. Wraith made a branding iron with my initials. My slave is not anticipating this but I know he wants it.

What will it mean to wear my identification for the rest of his life?

Christian returned from Germany this morning. Butch and his slave Daniel have graduated from the Chateau. Christian said that Daniel broke at one point but regained himself after a quick visit from Butch. The two of them are driving through Germany for a week then coming home.

1 comment:

  1. Perhaps reality has struck after all. Maybe the taste of prisoner you have given him is enough for him to know it's not what he wanted after all. I think he misses you though, more than anything else. It's been a hard couple of weeks. That safety net has come into it's own.

    Good news about Butch and Daniel, pleased everything went well. Interesting to see what changes it will have made to each of them.

    ReplyDelete