Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Still Locked

I got so horny thinking about my slave that I got up and pulled him out of the cage so I could fuck him. First it's ass then his mouth. I shot a load into it twice within 15 minutes. Before I fucked it. It moved it's lips as if it wanted to say something. I switched off it's collar and allowed it to speak.

"Master, if it pleases you, you can hurt me." Then it dropped back down to it's knees and crossed it's hand behind it's back and dropped it's head.

Those words drove my mind into hyper-drive. With all that I've done to it, it tells me to ignore more limits. Pain is one thing but hurting it was a line that I will not cross. But, I can make him think I have. My nuts were on fire. It had just given up everything with nothing held as a taboo. That's why I fucked it's ass first and then shoved my dirty cock in it's throat. It wrapped his hands around my legs and bade me to go deeper into it's throat. It swallowed with my cock deep in it's throat causing a pulsing sensation that I never felt before. It was driving me wild. It sucked my cock hard so I had trouble pulling out of it's mouth.

I snapped a pair of forceps on it's tits and locked it back in it's cage with it's hands cuffed behind him through the bars. I slept on the padded bondage table so as to be close to it. He whimpered from the pain in it's tits so I got up and gave them another click and told it to be quiet or I'd tighten them again. I realized I'd forgotten to turn on the shock setting on the collar.

_____________________________________________________________

I dragged it out of it's cage this morning to use it. He had that strange twisted look on his face that he gets just before a migraine. My first thought though was to quit everything and get him into bed then thought, "fuck no, he can sleep it off in the cage". I removed all the restraints except it's collar and pushed another blanket into the cage. It curled up in a fetal position and closed it's eyes. I shut the shudders over the windows to darken the dungeon then left it alone.

1 comment:

  1. Seems that its boundaries are being set by his own body rather than his head. I admire your will to continue, he obviously wants you to but that migraine says there are limits. Then again he's safe in your hands whatever happens. "hurt me" rather than "give me pain" demonstrates the trust he has and how much he's given to you. You're an extremely lucky man.

    ReplyDelete