Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Prisoner's Diary

How many of you  subs keep a diary or you dreams, thoughts and experiences?

My slave has done that for several years. Once he became my slave, he gave me access to his diaries. Oh, I own him and he has given me everything.

I hate the words "FAG" and "Faggot" as much as I hate the word "Nigger" or any other word that is meant to be degrading for person's of any 'group". I hate it when people such as gays or black people call themselves those names. I could never understand it until I read this in the boys diary;


"I am a faggot. I was born a faggot and will always be a fag. Faggots are a tiny sub-group of males who do not see themselves as Real Men. (Most gay men are not faggots and no one should call them that.)

True Fags are very different from all other men. Many consider themselves a sub-human animal. It’s not just their sexual orientation, fags recognize the superiority of other men and their own inferior nature compared to Real Men. Fags were put on this earth to serve Real Men. Fags are incapable of evolving to become Real Men, it is impossible..

 Alpha men can easily recognize faggots, others cannot. Fags are as likely to be construction workers or body builders as anything else. (They are probably not the drag queen, effeminate man stereotype, for those are Real Men, simply and bravely being who they are.)

 Fags will obey and serve Alpha men. It is their destiny to do so.

 I prefer men who can fuck my mind as well as my body. I live to take real men's cum and to give my partner my whole being."
http://grover3.tumblr.com



I understand the thinking but if the boy believes this about himself he is wrong. He is so much a REAL MAN. He proves it every day of his life when he questions himself so that he makes the right decisions about caring for other people and for himself. Real men give of themselves altruistically whether to their family, friends or people they never meet. Real men let go of the things that cause unhappiness and real men get up again when they fall down. And real men know that a life lived for others is a life well lived.

1 comment:

  1. There's so much truth in your last paragraph. It echoes the banner on this blog. You can be a real man whether or not you're hetero or gay, that's not the deciding factor.

    "...real men know that a life lived for others is a life well lived." should be the guide for all of us. Well said Sir.

    ReplyDelete