Thursday, September 4, 2014

Strappado

"Is there anything that you want to try today?"

I was still laying in bed with Master, buried in his arms. He slid his hand up my chest and grabbed me by my throat as if to choke me. He looked into his eyes, his steely blue eyes. He kissed me all over my face.

"Yes Master, there is, but I don't know if I can handle it." I described it to him and he said he would try to accommodate me but there would be no gag or blindfold, "I want to be able to read you and you call out if something is going wrong". He added, I'm going to torture the hell out of you".

I showed him the picture I found on a tumblr site.



I'm a little underweight for my size and I am fit. My shoulders and upper back used to hurt me a lot until I built them up with weights and keep them flexible with yoga but we are both hesitant trying aerial Strappado in spite of my physical status.

Master cuffed my hands behind my back. Otherwise were both naked as was walked from the house to the dungeon. Jason saw us from the barn and watched us walk to the dungeon. Master waved him to invite him to follow if he'd like. He decided to follow.

Master set everything up. He tied a ten pound weight with a rope. The handcuffs are replaced with leather restraints that he tied together after buckling them on me. He buckled restraints on my ankles the tied an end of the rope holding the weight to each restraint. He hit the button on the winch and my arms raised behind my back. My unchaste cock reacts to the bondage and the discomfort in my shoulder.  I started to shake with fear.

Master looked into my eyes and locked on to them as he began to raise me off the ground. I closed my eyes so that I could concentrate on what I was feeling. It was stressful, very stressful. Master raised me higher until the weights also left the ground. He stopped and demanded "tell me what you feel boy"!

"Sir, please add more weight".
"Not this time pig. Just hang there and enjoy it".

I lasted for fifteen minutes before my arms started to feel numb.
My shoulders hurt more after the hanging than they did during. Josh went to the barn and got some horse rub that he slathered over my shoulder and upper arms. It's like Icy Hot on steroids. 

Master remarked, "I hope we got that out of your system".
"On the contrary Master. Next time I'd like to have weighted clamps hanging from my tits and ankles."

Now that it's been hours since our little trial at real Strappado, I can tell you how I feel. I think that if I had struggled that I would have damaged something, perhaps something like a torn rotator cuff or a pulled muscle. I had the sense to hang still and to relish the pain and stress in my shoulders, arms and the muscles over the scapula. There was a benefit in all this. I have a vertebra that mis-aligns slightly. I use inversion therapy to relieve pressure on it so it realigns itself. I felt a pop in my back and now I feel complete release there. My joints are sore, my triceps are sore and I have pain in a small area on the right side of the sternum. I've felt much worse after a good bondage session.

Yes! I was very close to orgasm. It was intensely erotic to feel myself in a situation that was and is used for actual torture. I didn't think about the differences in reality. I just pictured myself hanging as I was feeling it. It was an intense head trip. So much of what we do is based on real imprisonment and torture.

1 comment:

  1. I could have predicted your answer to that statement " I hope we got that out of your system".
    I was expecting you to want some cane on the upper thighs too.

    You're right about real torture. Very similar methods, completely different experience

    ReplyDelete