Thursday, September 25, 2014

The Real Life Implications of Slavery


I am writing this because I read a question about finding resources for a Master and slave.


 

I wanted to comment on The Real Life Implications of Slavery

My slave came to me via my Recon Posting and ad on Craig’s List. I was looking for guys who wanted to objectivized for an undetermined period of time that depended on my interest in that person. A lot of guys answered but few interested me enough to respond with anything other than “thanks but…”, whatever comment I decided to make. Most of them were “do me” guys who had no interest in what I wanted. Believe me when I tell you, this venture was all about what I wanted to do to the object, not what he wanted.

I offered to meet a few guys at an upscale cigar bar for a relaxing drink over a long smoke. A few of them refused outright because they were not into smoke. A few came to the bar, most didn’t show. The ad and profile was like casting a net into an empty sea. I started to realize that my efforts were futile and that I would have to continue with one-night hook-ups to get off. Then this unassuming character sent me a message. “What would you want of me, Sir? I have no time constraints, experience and few limitations. I am interested in learning more about YOU”.

He was under dressed when he came into the bar but walked in looking unimpressed and he appeared nervous but comfortable at the same time. He ordered top shelf and paid with a handful of crumpled up bills from his pocket but accidently dropped his American Express Black Card. He quickly picked it up and hid it while stuffing it back in his pocket. He looked almost embarrassed about it. He apologized, I don’t know why.

The entire conversation was about me and what I wanted. He had very little to say about himself. Then without provocation he started addressing me as “SIR”.

He had four limitations, no scat, no blood, no scars in places visible by the public and no permanent injuries. They were common sense limitations that I impose upon myself. I started to talk about a contract. He said, “Sir, if we enter a contract, I am imposing limitations on you by the very nature of the definition of the word contract. Your ad stated that you were looking for a person to treat as an object for a undefined period of time depending on how interested that person can keep you. My limitations are the only conditions if we mutually decide to enter into this adventure.

He was an intelligent boy who had obviously thought about contractual relationships, sexual fantasies and his role in the Leather Lifestyle. Though not imposing his charisma and sense of self-worth, he impressed me. He was a no bull shit guy who knew what he wanted and that to get it, he had to allow me to take the lead.
____________________________________________


The Day

Don't worry guys, I haven't decided either way about discontinuing the blog.


We had a full table for breakfast this morning. We discussed the up-coming harvest and Butch and Daniel's trip. Daniel's demeanor has changed. He is far more conscious about serving Butch before taking care of himself. He wears the same collar that my slave has fixed permanently around his neck. He pulled his shirt up to show the brand and tattoo on his ribs. slave pulled his shorts down to display his new brand. Daniel looked envious and asked where it was done. Butch told him to wait until the brand on his ribs heals before thinking of getting another one.

https://www.axsmar.eu/Stainless-Steel/Talena/Talena-neck-collar-8mm::3.html?language=en
 
The Talena Collar is available with or without a lock.
You can request a pin that once inserted it cannot be removed.
 
 
slave is horny as hell. It is a damn good thing that he can't get at his genitals. His chastity is torment today. He is being denied everything except positional bondage until I feel he has had enough of the "vanilla" treatment. He's finding it hard to concentrate in the studio so I sent him outside to work
 
 


1 comment:

  1. Back in the country and just caught up with the blog again. Can I add my thanks for the work you put into it and say that I also would be very sorry to see it go but well understand you have your private life to lead.

    It really has been a journey through the past year. Some things work out, some go to plan while others go to their own plan and we follow, only to find things are better than they would have been originally. Whether or not the blog continues I sincerely wish you all the very best in the future, that goes for the animals as well.
    t

    ReplyDelete