Monday, September 29, 2014

The Real Implications of Slavery – Part Three.


The Real Implications of Slavery – Part Three.

Communication

There is nothing more important than excellent communication in every relation. It is even more important in a consensual Master/slave relationship. Listening and being observant of body language are constantly evolving skills that must be honed and sharpened has the relationship intensifies and deepens.

Earlier in our relationship I gagged the slave and told him that I love him but I could love him better when he is gagged.  I gagged him and kept him that way for most of several weeks. I learned that once I silenced his constant chatter that he thought more clearly about what he really needed to communicate. Slave learned to listen better. He could often tell what I was thinking by observing my body language. It was amazing how not talking deepened our relationship. In the long run, we are learning how to use intuition as a form of communication.

When I ask him a question, I want a clear and concise answer. Part of his response can often come with respect for the authority that he has given me over his life by saying something like “I will do what you decide is best”. Don’t get me wrong, he will let me know if I am wrong but never in anger.

We talk things out and never argue. Arguments are almost destructive. There should never be reason for one person to fear the other. It is important to recognize that there is inequality. It is important for the dominate person in a relationship treat the subordinate with respect that he demands for himself.

 

 

 

Odd Sunday.

I relented. Slave was bound near the edge of the pool in a very tight frog tie while the rest of us lingered over breakfast and coffee. We had the heat lamps on to fend of the chill and the slave was lying on a heated foam mat. The slave was tightly gagged and plugged. He was bound so tightly that he couldn’t struggle.

A buzz from the gate sounded. It was the boy’s hometown trust attorney making a surprise visit. I couldn’t turn him away and trying to explain the boy’s situation would be awkward so I decided it was best to be totally transparent.

I walked his attorney through the house, grabbing a coffee mug from the kitchen. We walked out on the patio and the attorney immediately walked over to slave and unbuckled his gag.

“Are you okay?”

“Oh! Mr. Jensen! Hello! Yes Mr. Jensen, the rope is kind of tight but I’m good”. Boy laughed nervously.
Mr. Jensen said “I always had a feeling you were a little different”.

I started to untie the boy but the boy loudly said, “Mr. Jensen, you met Ian on you last visit. Ian is my Husband now. If you have anything for me to sign, he can do it.

“No, there are no papers to sign, I just came to visit and make sure you’re okay. You look pretty damn happy.” He stuffed the gag back into slaves mouth and buckled it tightly.

I introduced all the guys to Mr. Jensen while brewing a cup of coffee for him. He grew comfortable with the family and spent the rest of the morning out on the patio. Slave remained bound and happy. I rolled the boy onto his side and snapped a pair of clamps on his tits then rolled him back onto his chest figuring it was getting near time to release him, I thought he would enjoy some pain.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds as if Mr Jensen quite likes the idea of bondage.:) Being a lawyer he'd probably charge for it though!

    ReplyDelete