Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Home Slave, Home

The prisoner was chained to the Oak tree on the side of the shed. Wraith walked me out to talk to him as I had invited him to join the conversation.

"Warden Wraith tells me that you asked to stop this treatment. Do you want us to end this?"

"Master, I will do what you want."

"What do YOU want boy!"

"I want to go home and be with you, I don't care about the chains, but I wish we could go home and live more vanilla for a while. I'm just feeling that I'm running on empty. I need to work. I need to walk in animal shit in my work boots and I need to work in my studio."

I gave Wraith a nod and he unlocked the chain that held the boy prisoner under the tree. I helped the boy to his feet and held him under his arm as he struggled to follow Wraith to his studio. The chains and restraints were very heavy, restrictive and cumbersome. We helped the boy climb onto the work table. Wraith told him that he had to drill the shaft of the rivets and that there would be a lot of uncomfortable vibration and hammering. He also told the boy to let him know if the heat from drilling got too hot for him.

"Before we start we have two other things to discuss. Master Ian, do the chains go with you or stay here with me?" He handed the branding Iron to me for me to inspect. "When do we take care of this?"
I paused and held the iron in front of the boy. His eyes opened wide with fear. "Do you want this boy?" He stuttered "that is something that I cannot say. I would be honored if that is what you want, Master, SIR! I do not presume to know your intention".

Wraith laid the iron in the brazier until it glowed a sinister red then waved it in the air for several minutes to let it cool. The boy laid still as if he was restrained directly to the table. Wraith position the iron above the boys buttock and looked at me to approve the positioning. I nodded and Wraith set the hot iron to mark the boy indelibly with my initials. He winced and tightened then relaxed. He cried silently.

Wraith removed the irons from the boys body. He reached up and hugged Wraith and thanked him for everything. He asked him to come down to stay at the house whenever he wanted. He hugged me and apologized for falling short of living through my plans and hugged me like he never hugged me before.

We invited Wraith for dinner out with us but he said he had a job to finish by the end of the week.
He dressed the boys wound and we climbed into the truck and headed for home.  We stopped for a late lunch. The boy was so tired that he ate very little.  While in the truck, he put his hand on my thigh and leaned back in his seat and fell asleep.

The chains rattled in the bed of the truck.

No comments:

Post a Comment