Friday, September 5, 2014

No reason for confusion

Take something away one day, give it back two days later. Good boy one minute then "punishment" the next.

My feelings are that slaves should not have anything outside of what keeps them alive and healthy so when Master took my pipes away, it resolved some conflict that I felt about smoking. I've gotten to enjoy it but it didn't really matter.

He ordered a really interesting pipe from Italy that came today. He gave it to me as a gift of sorts. I felt confused but never the less, grateful for the gift. He unlocked the cabinet where things like that are stored and told me to try it out. I was hesitant considering my headspace. I loaded the pipe and lit it. We sat outside by the pool enjoying our smoke and a cool drink. We talked freely and then took a swim.

We cleaned ourselves up and got ready to go out for the day. While giving Master head, he told me I am a good boy and that he loved my devotion to him. He said he completely and absolutely trusts me then removed my Carrara belt and slipped the spiked punisher on my cock.

Again, it was one thing one moment and the opposite the next.

1 comment:

  1. I rather like Ian's sense of humour. I can visualise him smiling as he locked on the punisher. Expect the unexpected is my motto when I'm in restraints, and sometimes out of them.

    ReplyDelete