Monday, September 8, 2014

Slave into Object

I removed slave from the cage this morning after he was fed a bowl of cold unseasoned Faro that he washed down with my warm piss. Slave was removed from the cage to service me then take a cold shower to wash the stink off. It is one of two times each day that it is allowed to use the toilet. It was cuffed in Hyatt cuffs and it's nips were pegged with wood clothes pegs. It's collar was tightened by one click. I told it that he was demoted to object for the foreseeable future.

The cage is 20 inches by 40 inches by 30 inches in height. it sits on a steel floor, no padding and it has been given an old wool Army blanket.

It looks at me with pathetic eyes that are wet with tears.

I'm horny and need to wank.

1 comment:

  1. I bet you are.

    Does it have to sit in its own piss if it can't wait for the appropriate time, and do you decide that time or can it decide as long as it's no more than twice?

    Are you horny because of the sight of slave's position as object or because you are able to make it endure it? No presumption intended.
    I didn't think to ask before but I presume the collar is steel.
    Pathetic eyes get me every time, they also get me out of things, thankfully.

    ReplyDelete