Monday, December 23, 2013

Almost Christmas Eve

The guys bought a potted cedar tree into the family room and strung clear sparkling lights around it.  There is also a smattering of silver glass balls hanging from the branches.  Butch tied a garland of cedar, redwood and silver dollar eucalyptus trimmings from around the ranch. It smells wonderful throughout the house.

Master left Heathrow at 10:30 AM today and should arrive at San Francisco tomorrow after noon at 1:30 PM. He should be home for dinner. I'm very excited about having him walk through the door. 

I went to my studio to work until dinner after answering email today then plunked my ass down on the floor to watch a movie for a bit before hitting the computer again. I can't sit still for long periods of time to day. I feel like I'm on speed. Maybe it's because I can't wait for Master to remind me what his cock feels like.

In case I don't get around to it tomorrow...I wish


 Photo by Tony Preese
 
 
Hairy Christmas to All                                       

2 comments:

  1. And a Hairy Christmas to you and the Family. Thank you for the blog.
    T

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought a potted tree one year but found out later it wasn't hardy to our arctic, Minnesota winters. I felt gypped.

    I'm really glad I stumbled upon your blog. You have a very natural writing style and I look forward to your posts.

    Merry, hairy Christmas to you and your family!

    Jingle bells,
    slavejack

    ReplyDelete