Thursday, December 19, 2013

Almost HOME

I'm traveling in a Black Leather Jacket, worn jeans and boots. A business suit sat near by who must have been uptight about something before he boarded the plane in Paris. He was obviously from the U.S. He took a look at me and turned to the flight attended,

"Does that guy belong in first class? They'll let anyone up here".  I laughed.

In Master's defense; the pain from muscle strain did not begin until after the session with the Dominatrix. I've been in much more strenuous bondage done by Master. This was unforeseen. Had I expressed that something was seriously wrong he would have been the first to know. He can read expressions and body language.

Christopher will be waiting for me at the airport.

_______________

Thanks!  I made the change last night while waiting for my plane.  The white background was boring, wasn't it?

BTW: I was listening to music on my Ipad  last night when I fell asleep. I was listening to The Beatles Abbey Road Album.  Parts of it make me feel really sad;

Golden Slumbers
( J. Lennon, P. McCartney )

Once there was a way to get back homeward,
Once there was a way to get back home.
Sleep pretty darling, do not cry,
And I will sing a lullaby.

Golden slumbers fill you eyes.
Smiles awake you when you rise.
Sleep pretty darling, do not cry,
And I will sing a lullaby.

Once there was a way to get back homeward,
Once there was a way to get back home.
Sleep pretty darling, do not cry,
And I will sing a lullaby.
back to top


Carry That Weight
( J. Lennon, P. McCartney )

Boy, you're gonna carry that weight, carry that weight a long time.
Boy, you're gonna carry that weight, carry that weight a long time.

I never give you my pillow,
I only send you my invitations.
And in the middle of the celebrations, I break down.

Boy, you're gonna carry that weight, carry that weight a long time.
Boy, you're gonna carry that weight, carry that weight a long time.back to top
 


The End
( J. Lennon, P. McCartney )

Oh, yeah! Alright!
Are you gonna be in my dreams tonight?

And in the end,
The love you take is equal to the love you make.
back to top


I listened to these songs when my Grandfather died and when Max left. They were the last people from the life of my childhood. When my Aunt and then my Great Uncle died, the words; "Boy, you're gonna carry that weight, carry that weight a long time", resounded through my head like a hurricane because I realized that I am adult instead of a child who had decisions made for me.

Even tough I have Master, I am still very much responsible for many other people and everything that goes with wealth. I can't just blindly hand things off to other people and expect to let them take care of me. That's why building my own home and family are so important to me and why it is becoming more uncomfortable to leave everything at home behind to play the way I did a year ago.

Remember!

And in the end,
The love you take is equal to the love you make.
back to top 

1 comment:

  1. Apologies again then, especially to Master Ian if I offended. I would still have certainly thought the dominatrix ought to have known more about muscular strain even if it only hit you later if she was a shibari expert.
    You sound eminently fit for the purpose of your life.

    ReplyDelete