Thursday, December 19, 2013

I am HOME

I opened the truck door to be greeted by the Killer Geese Brigade, a pack of barking dogs, bright blue skies, Butch, Dan, and Pete. The dogs knocked me over as they climbed on top of me.  The dogs followed me as I took a tour of the Alpaca, Cows, Horses and Lamas. The geese confronted me as I returned to the house, demanding the secret code to get near the front door.

Pete opened his massage table and gave me a great massage before I climbed into the hot tub. Sancho and Panza sat at the edge of the tub to keep me company. Chris joined me and I told him about the Dominatrix. Just as one of my blog readers commented, Chris said, "women!".

I think I'll go outside to watch the sun set over the valley and maybe stoke up a pipe while I call Master. So what if it's 2:am in London. He! He!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you got there in one piece. Maybe you could give the killer geese a certain address in Paris?;)

    ReplyDelete