Sunday, December 8, 2013

Leaving Munich this morning

I'm wide awake already so I have a little time to write.

We're leaving Munich this morning. We're renting an auto to drive to where ever the road takes us next. The weather is cold and there are snow storms to be aware. We're not scheduling anything except that we will be in Salzburg on the 20th and stay for Christmas Mass. Our itinerary is open between now and then.  This is fun.

I'm not religious but the Cathedral is beautiful, especially at Christmas. There is also a Christmas Market that is fun to shop in.  The Mass is held in German and Latin, at least it was when I last visited. The words aren't as important as the music and the pageantry.

We'll leave for London on the 26th to be with skin head friends for a week before coming home.

Master hasn't relented on his to talk policy. I have come to think that words often get in the way of intimacy. I do want to express that both my ass cheeks and ass hole are very sore. Master is waking me up in the middle of the night by raping me. He's also been after me day and night, especially when going to bed for the night. He sort of plugs himself into me, spoons me and drops his right arm over my chest and sometimes arms.

Master tells me that I deserve a good beating but it would make too much noise in the hotel. So we only play during the late morning when the people in the nest room go out for the day. It's one of several reasons that I already feel homesick.

I hope this post makes sense.

2 comments:

  1. It makes very good sense.
    Austria for Christmas would be special, in fact many of the European cathedrals at this time would be like no other place I can think of.
    Sorry you feel a bit homesick. I hope the feeling goes off so you can enjoy the season and your Master to the full.

    ReplyDelete