Sunday, December 29, 2013

Shopping in San Francisco or a trip through online catalogues

Yes, so this is really boring. Master and I went shopping in San Francisco today. We went to a few stores that were absolutely absurd. This place called The Archive had "artisan?" clothing. The prices were silly. For one thing, when I see 70% off on sale items, I'm offended. I would be angry if I bought a shirt for $500. and found it on sale for $130. a month later. Leather coats for $5000. that looked like the were sewn by a seventh grade home economics class.  Pure garbage.  I guess I'm just not the fashionista who doesn't care about being skewered at the check-out.

I did buy a suit, since all my suits are in the closet in my New York apartment.  It's a good wool suit in a traditional fit with slacks the fit instead of cling to the body. The jacket fits. I hate the suits you see on TV these days that look two sizes too small. If you're going to dress, don't buy something that makes you look like a Wal-Mart shopper.

We got bored with shopping in less time than it took to drive down from home. I think I'll stick to online shopping or stick with men's shops that know how to truly fit a man. Master, who came up with the shopping idea in the first place didn't want anything but a trip to Mr. S Leather where he bought a couple t-shirts and new cock and ball toys.

We grabbed a salad on the way home. It was a deconstructed BLT made with heirloom tomatoes and uncured organically raised bacon. Extra Bacon Please!!!

We haven't played, we haven't even had sex so far today but he did grab me by holding his hand over my face and nose a couple time when we were in The Archive. He told me to shut up a few times just because he could. And he grabbed my collar when I wasn't paying attention to home because I was distracted by a few really beautiful men.



Pictures from Tumblr  _ I'm in the mood for breath play tonight

 
I love it when Master uses his belt for a bridle while fucking me,
it feels so dangerous and sexy. Sometimes I feel fear that enhances every other feeling.


 
 


 

1 comment:

  1. Picture 3 is most evocative for me. Looks like he's expecting the unexpected!
    I went shopping yesterday too, retired to a Museum coffee shop, looked at the paintings and came home. Tourists everywhere, makes you want to get out fast.

    ReplyDelete