Thursday, December 5, 2013

Someplace in Germany

It's about 6:PM and the first stop is near an end.

I'm writing this while I sip a steaming cup of coffee. I haven't seen daylight for more than a day.  The "Chateau" driver was waiting for us outside of customs.  He restrained my arms behind my back and locked a leather hood over my head before we started the drive. We were greeted at the front door where Master and I were separated. They took Master to his room upstairs and took me down to the dungeon. The dungeon is a labyrinth consisting of a long corridor with rooms branching off at either side. Some are "Work rooms" others are a myriad of cells and locked rooms.

As is customary, I was chained by my neck, wrists and ankles and left with other slaves in the corridor. I slid to the floor and leaned against the wall to sleep until the others started to stir. I continued sleeping while the other slaves ate their breakfast. I could have slept all day after the trip to get here.

The others were taken away and returned during the day. "Training" is one of the reasons we are brought here. I've already gone through this twice. The last and third time was aborted by Master because he heard that I was abused by two of the guards.  They are no longer in contact with guests of the Chateau (what ever that means). I spent the entire day chained.  I socialized with the others when I wasn't sleeping.

I was taken to the showers this morning and then waited in a locked cell until the guards came for me.
Yes, they played with me and teased me while I was in the shower. One of them gave me head until I was on the edge then slapped me around a bit. I haven't laughed so hard in a long time.

They took me upstairs this afternoon and brought me to the room of ceremonies. I imagined that the induction process is sort of like joining the Masons. It's serious but just a little hooky. Master signed the papers, pledging to care for me and describe how I was too be handled if he died before me and a few other things that I can't talk about. I had to sign what is essentially a contract. Then the fun began. The inserted a GPS tracking chip between the ribs on my left side and renewed the brand that I was marked with over a year ago.

Getting a brand over the ribs hurts like hell!

We're waiting for our ride to Munich where we'll stay a few days before heading toward Berlin.

3 comments:

  1. I would like to tell my Masters about the facility you were at in Germany. Do they have a web address? Love your blog. --jack

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jack,

      This is Trace's Master.

      No! There is no web address. I cannot give you information. I would have to recommend your Masters. It is obvious that I do not know them.

      Delete
    2. SIR:

      Thank you, Sir, I thought as much but you can't blame a boy, right, Sir?

      --slavejack

      Delete