Thursday, December 5, 2013

I love you but I can love you better when you are gagged

This is funny so I thought I'd add it before turning in tonight.

I'd been chattering like a mad Magpie during the entire trip and this evening once we arrived at the hotel.  Master came up with: "I love you but I can love you better when you are gagged".  He didn't physical gag me but he did something that was more fun. He stuck his cock down my throat. While he head fucked me he told to not to talk anymore unless I am spoken to and asked for a response, until further notice. He wasn't kidding!

 Not me.
 
I love you but I can love you better when you're gagged.      

1 comment:

  1. Whilst you are quiet then, and you have the time.......
    is it possible to tell us something about your training at the Chateaux that you have done in the past? Seems to be fairly regular although not frequent. Did you feel a better slave for it or learn from it?
    Thanks
    t

    ReplyDelete