Monday, October 27, 2014

Enough is Never Enough

The ride home. The wind seeped through the zipper of my jacket as we rode north toward home. Master took the lead for most of the ride. He is far more daring than I so it seemed to be a game of chicken. We stopped for dinner in Santa Rosa and made the remainder of the ride as the sun dropped below the mountains. It was a good ride.

Master was ready to rough ride me early this morning. I woke with his belt tight around my neck and hands in cuffs behind my back. He grabbed me by my hips and brought me up to my knees to fuck me. My Groethal was laying on the floor so I my cock was rigid and dripping. I pounded my prostate hard until he loaded my ass with his cum. I managed to flip on my back and then begged Master to allow me to cum. I asked him to tighten the belt as I came close to exploding. He stroked until I shot and then dropped at my side and laid his arm over me and fell asleep. The belt was still snug around my neck and hands still restrained behind my back. He loosened the belt a bit before he dropped off to sleep so it was pleasant to feel it but did not restrict blood or air flow. I turned to face him and fell asleep with my face buried in his arm pit.

He woke a couple hours later and repeated the same thing before we got up to face the day.

1 comment:

  1. And I thought I was lucky to get a cup of tea in bed :)

    Those Beemers make for a relaxing ride although they can certainly go if you want to push them. It's unseasonally warm and dry here, consequently I went off on the bike to the coast yesterday.There really is nothing like a good fast ride to blow your troubles away - although the early morning call you just wrote about is definitely in the contest.

    ReplyDelete