Monday, October 20, 2014

Insatiable

My slave was up before dawn and ready to go out to work.

"GET YOUR ASS BACK IN BED, BITCH! Doc told you to rest for a few days."
He laughed at me, it was a seizure of laughter. "Master, did you really call be bitch?" He continued laughing. "You have never called me that before. You must be really angry".

He jumped back in bed beside me and dug his face into my arm pit until he couldn't breath. I wrapped my arm around him until he began to struggle. He ejaculated on my leg.
"NOW LICK IT UP, BITCH! Then go back to sleep until I'm ready to get up."
He fell into a deep sleep. I left him in bed.

1 comment:

  1. I bet it was so good just to hear his laughter, and feel his tongue on your leg:)

    How's the shoulder? That can be agony especially if it affects the neck muscles as well. Sort of thing I've done in sports.

    I'm glad no permanent harm was done, and glad you're ordering him to do as his doc has told him. Good luck with that patient!

    ReplyDelete