Friday, October 10, 2014

Heavy Chains

I packed the chains in the back of the truck without the slave knowing. We hopped in the truck for a leisurely ride, or so he thought. We stopped for lunch at a little diner then continued the drive. He knew exactly what was happening as I turned off the "main" road.

"This isn't just a leisurely drive, is it."

I smiled and reminded him that he knew he would end up riveted in the chains again. He was silent for the rest of the trip. I knew that he would. He was unhappy but tried his best not to let it show. This was exactly what he wanted. He wants me to take merciless physical control of him as well as psychological control. Wearing the heavy chains long term will fill the bill on both accounts. I was getting hard just thinking about him having to negotiate almost a hundred pounds of steel whenever he moves.

Ray was ready for us. We three talked over a beer and Ray went to work setting the red hot rivets in place. His skill kept him from injuring the slave although the slave was wide-eyed with fear during the entire procedure.

The slave is wearing a heavy steel collar that is nearly as wide as a posture collar. A chain connects the from of the collar to the heavy steel waist restraint then down to the chain connecting the ankle restraints. The wrist restraints also have a chain on each side the connects through a ring in the sides of the waist restraint. Those chains can be pulled tight, locking the wrist snug against the waist. A chain connected to the back of the collar is clipped to the back of the waist. It can be unclipped and locked to a stationary object, such as the ring in the wall that it is connected to now.

Ray took such beautiful care in the design that there are no corners or edges on the irons so bruising and abrasions are minimal. My slave is confined to the wine cellar cell where he goes to escape noises, light and sound that might disturb him during a migraine.

Once the boy was secured in irons, we stowed him in the back seat of the truck where the dark glass obscures sight of him. He was not happy but again, he would not complain, he knew he had asked to be an object again at the end of his month with me in my New Your house. I never managed long term imprisonment for him until now. He is far better off in the cell than he was the first time. He can reach the toilet, sink and water faucet.

I am thinking about making feeding time hard on him sometimes by locking his wrists to his sides. He will only see me at feeding time or when I decide to torture or "punish" him. He is doing nothing but hard time isolation until I think he has had enough.

_________________________

A member of the Chateau, the one from the Emerits who pulled his slave's teeth, contacted me through the Chateau. He gave me a very handsome offer for the rent or purchase of my slave. I had to laugh and obviously said, "NO!" I told the boy once I got him all settled in his cell. He wasn't  phased by the offer because he knows it happens all the time. He laughed and hugged my legs. "This is life long".

2 comments:

  1. Hard time isolation - I think the "isolation" is often worse than the "hard time."

    So, is he in complete darkness all the time or is there some artificial light allowed?

    Your last words sum up everything in your relationship don't they,
    "this is life long."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tony,
    Artificial light goes on and off randomly. It is full light spectrum, like being outside in daylight.

    ReplyDelete