Thursday, October 30, 2014

Horny Mind

I'm taking a horny mind break before lunch. I'll be switching from animal mode to artist.

I keep thinking of having my hands restrained behind my back, gagged and blindfolded with a tight fitting leather blindfold. I need to get off but it's unlikely Master is not in the mood to let me orgasm much less allow me to cum.

I'm a little confused by his thoughts about chastity. I likes to lead me to orgasm and loves it when I cum but lately, he's been talking about permanent chastity that requires a urethral reroute and a large ring that travels the length of the urethra. The scary thing is that he knows a urologist who would love to do it when we go to Europe in December.

I'm not voicing a desire on this. It is his choice to make

1 comment:

  1. Oooh, the thought of that makes me less than enthusiastic. Slavery, yes, Object, hmmm but yes, Surgery like that - no. Not sure of the legal position either, that urologist could be on shaky ground in the years to come if you ever decide to change your mind. But then, I don't suppose you'd do that, change your mind that is.

    ReplyDelete