Friday, October 17, 2014

That is Exactly What I Did.

object suffered in darkness until after dinner before I brought him upstairs to the shower to wash him then flushed his ass and guts out. Gallons of foam washed his filth down the drain. He was so grateful
for the warmth of the shower and my attention. His little yellow dog Tommy waited impatiently outside of the shower for his boy to give him attention. I brought the boy out to watch a movie with the family. He made a feeble attempt to worship my feet but slipped into deep sleep surrounded by heaps of white canine fur who were all snoring loudly. I covered the boy with a blanket and left him sleep. Tommy lifted his snout to watch me then placed his chin on the boys face and closed his eyes.

Things didn't work out as I planned. I'd been fondling my cock all day thinking of taking the object to bed with me to fuck him and then fall asleep still inside of him. He looked so beautiful and vulnerable laying there amidst his adoring k-9 elite guard puppies that I couldn't bear to disturb them.  I had a great horny day, I'll just finish it off giving pleasure to myself.

1 comment:

  1. Some days are just like that, you expect one thing and get a completely different outcome that turns out better than you expected.
    Today I did the same. Went to the Tower of London to see the ceramic poppies - 888,246 of them planted in the dry moat, one for each British death in WW1, a sea of blood red for hundreds of yards. I didn't think I was going to be affected, but I held back tears just standing there. Being moved by an image, a deed, the knowledge of the love you're given, they can all be unexpected but nevertheless soul cleansing.

    ReplyDelete