Sunday, October 12, 2014

Slave in the Dark

Tony (slave),
To answer your question. There is a very big difference between leaving my slave with Ray and having him at home. I monitor him and I can go down to his cell and torment him or sleep in his bed while he sleeps on the floor beneath me. I can take him outside and I can take him to the dungeon to work on him. He was an hour drive from home when he was with Ray. Also, I can force him to eat. If he doesn't do as he his told, I will beat him and he expects it. Ray would never treat him as I do, with either love or punishment.

slave has not been given solid food for almost forty eight hours. Tony whips up a drink that sells like vitamins and freshly mown grass. It is terrible tasting but has all the nutrients that he needs with consideration of being in the pitch black most of the time. I feed him through a tunnel gag that is usually used for toilet training.

When I checked in on him this morning he had pulled the chains for the wrist restraints back through the side hasps of the waist restrain. He is limiting his own movement. He was laying on his stomach with his face in the pillow. Laying on his stomach is the most comfortable position because the hasps press into softer muscle instead of against his side or spine. I get the feeling that he would like me to make him more uncomfortable by locking his wrists to his sides and gagging and blindfolding him. Intuition is strong in these situations. He is not seeing anyone for at least another 24 hours, although I want to go down and bury my wood in his ass.

I can monitor his sounds constantly. He has only sighed so far.

1 comment:

  1. It sounds as if you both feel comfortable with the situation and it's obviously better than it was with him an hour away. It's difficult to get a feel for someone else's intuition, especially from 8000 miles so forgive the questions I ask.

    I'm interested to know- yep here comes another question - if you think him being a long term "prisoner" will change either him or you in any way. Not particularly in the way you feel about each other, as that seems to be as solid as they come, but in outlook perhaps or is it simply an experience. I suppose I'm trying to get to ask if it's being done because you both want it as part of the role of Master/slave or if either one hopes for a particular result at the end.
    I hope that's not considered prying, your blog has given such an insight into your lives that I find it difficult not to ask, maybe just to get a better feel of the situation.

    ReplyDelete