Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Giving the slave Hell

I gave the boy hell between breakfast and dinner today. I tied his hands behind his back, gagged him and strapped a two pound piece of steel up his ass. I told him he could masturbate all he wanted. I also told him he could free himself if there was anything he wanted to do. The knot that I tied was impossible for him to untie.

He sat at the table for lunch but could not eat or drink. He obviously didn't have his hands available and without hands, he couldn't remove the gag.  Oh well. I gave him a good kick to the plug throughout the day and of course, overshot and got him in the nuts more that a few times. He wandered around helpless all afternoon. I was going to leave him that way all night but the boy can't afford to lose any more weight from not eating.

1 comment:

  1. this is wonderful. the slave is lucky to have such a Master to please.

    ReplyDelete