Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Misery

Object spent a night in misery. It was a classic case of letting his cock do his thinking, but he recovered the next day by sleeping under his meager wool.

He was up and around outside earlier today. Butch gave him a job to challenge him. He struggled with his chains which constantly challenged him but he was determined to get his work completed. Butch gave him a few swats with a paddle when he tried to rest. Butch gave the object a bar of soap and a shower under the garden hose because he smelled horrible after being stuck under ground for so many days.

Object ate his dinner on the kitchen floor then cleaned the kitchen for Tony before standing in the corner while the rest of us sat comfortably watching a movie. He is chained to the bed frame waiting for me. He'll be sleeping on the floor when I am done with him for the night.

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad that you finally see and use him as an object that is there for your pleasure. Much like a TV which is only on when you want something from it, otherwise it just sits there taking up space.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know I normally read this blog and immediately fire off something, not always as well as I should. Today I can't think of anything to say. I just want to hug him.

    Is that soft?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You aren't his Master slave, so I'm not sure that is soft. Makes me wonder how he would respond to outward, physical affection in the traditional sense when he is getting used to receiving affection by being an object.

    ReplyDelete