Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Not Functional

Slave did not do anything wrong but he got his ass beaten anyway. I can do that sort of thing without having a reason.

He is working outside this morning, not venturing to sit down any where. He is a sight with his bare blistered ass, Groethal and his shit kickers. It makes me horny to see him that way.  He has a big smile on his face today so I know that even with the tears, he enjoyed his beating.

I strapped him down on the Australian Punishment Bench. His arms were pulled straight out in front of him. He was bent at the waist with legs hanging down and strapped to the bench legs.  His feet were several inches from the floor. The body and muscles are stretched which increases the intensity of the punishment. He was well gagged with a ball gag. I tied a rope from the d-ring in the top of the harness to the front end of the table just to make his position more punishing.



I used a heavy rubber strap on his ass after warming him up with my hand. I counted out 100 strokes with the strap. He protested while I used my hands to warm him up. He groaned and twisted angrily. He hates being warmed up so I like to prolong it. Once the strapping begins, his breath rate drops and his body falls limp. His pulse rate drops and it seems like he is going all stoic and manly on me. It used to piss me off but experience with the crazy boy has taught me that his head wraps around each and every stroke, building up to a state of orgasm that is agonizing. His eyes turn red and puffy. Pools of tears wet the bench top. Any other slave would scream but he remains silent until he loses control of everything. His cock is so hard that it turns red and then purple. He shakes as if he is having a seizure then erupts, shooting cum the length of the table and beyond. I continued beating him, finishing out the final strokes. He goes limp and takes it all. His cock shrinks and hides close to his pelvis. He is finished and doesn't feel anything.

I release him. He slides off the table onto the floor with his ass in the air inviting me to fuck him. It happens. I am turned into a raging fuck monster while watching him react to the beating he gladly takes from me.

I picked him up and threw him over my shoulder to carry him into the shower and to bed. He threw his arm over me and buried his face under my side.

1 comment:

  1. I can't tell you how much that description works on so many levels. I was going to say "to get inside his head" but that sounds crass. On a basic level the picture of the bench and the written description make me horny and shit scared at the same time. I want to try it but know I couldn't remain silent.

    Why is there so much resistance to a warm up? Not enough pain?
    Either way the end obviously justifies the means, you both seem very happy with the outcome.

    ReplyDelete