Friday, October 17, 2014

Tough Workout

Object started working with the sunrise this morning. He beat Daniel and Josh out to the barn. Then the least expected happened. Daniel ordered object to his climb on to a table to present his ass for a work out. object obeyed him but with true concern asked Daniel if he would get in trouble with the Masters for taking liberties. Daniel told him that he wanted to fuck him since the moment he saw him in his chains and said it was worth getting in trouble now that he had the opportunity. He also told object that he trusted object not to say anything to the Masters.

The full truth of the matter was that Butch and I were watching them on a cctv link. I was just like the object to express his concern for another before himself. Daniel fucked the object and then invited Josh to join the fun. object was going nuts with pleasure. When they filled his gut with cum he got on his knees and offered to clean their cocks with his tongue. I was at that moment that Butch and I 'surprised" them.

Butch grabbed Daniel by the ear and pulled him out of the barn. Josh stood looking dumbfounded as I grabbed the object and pushed him around in my very best mock anger. I dragged the boy outside and put a rimming seat over his head and sat, making noises as if I was going to crap in the boys face. I told him to open his mouth and he obeyed without and inkling of protest. I let go of a long stream of piss instead of shit.

At that moment, the boy was truly an object. There is nothing that he wouldn't do for me. Nothing! There are no more taboos between us.

I told my boy that I was proud of him for showing concern for Daniel before himself. I told him how pleased I was with his obedience and willingness to please me no matter what it took and then I took him down to his cell and chained him by the chain in the back of the collar to through rock wall and told him to have a good day. He thanked me and told me to be horny thinking about your imprisoned object.

No comments:

Post a Comment