Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Upside Down

Master was careful with me today. There was little stress on my arms and shoulders. He cuffed my hands behind my back and tied a rope between the cuffs and my balls and walked me up to the oak trees where he had thrown a rope over one of the heavier high branches. He coiled roped around my ankles then tied the rope that was hanging in the tree to that. He pulled me up using his brute strength so that I was hanging inverted with my face at his crotch height.

He fed me his piss. It's almost impossible to swallow when you're upside down but I got some of it down (I mean up). It didn't matter, my face and head were dripping with it. Once he had emptied himself he started stuffing his cock in my throat, got wood and shot a load in my mouth. Some of it dripped out of my nose and over my forehead.

Master had a signal whip curled and hanging from his belt. He started working on me with that until I begged him to stop. I asked him to use the body of the whip instead of the tail end. (Sorry for being demanding, Master! but you probably planned on doing that anyway. It's just that I had a vision of myself with tiger strips when all was done.

When he had completely obliterated my from side he began to pay attention to his rigid meat again and shoved it in my mouth and skull fucked my until I started gagging on his cum again. He lowered me to the ground and bent me over the fallen tree and scooped up my cum and spit to lubricate my ass. He plunged into that, fucking me for what seemed like hours before he let out a scream and came inside of me again.

He untied me and we rolled in the grass wondering if anyone with binoculars happened to be watching us. Master's scream must have alerted someone.

No comments:

Post a Comment