Thursday, October 30, 2014

In the Studio

slave is outside working with the animals this morning. He plans to work with them all day. He needs it and all of his furry friends enjoy his presence as much as he enjoys being with them.

I released slave from his storage closet in time to clean up for dinner. He was a bit sore but emerged with a smile. I cleaned up and changed with him. I pulled my belt out of my jeans and folded it over, intending to toss it on the bed. Slave moaned at that moment causing him to grab the metal that manages his genitals. He dropped to his knees and said "yes Master" before sticking his butt in position to be a target. How could I ignore and invitation like that?

I belted my slave's ass until it was red, raw and welted.
"Thank you Master."

1 comment:

  1. From over here, the idea of working outside in the Californian sun (even in late autumn) is dreamy.

    I expect the leaves are turning about the same colour as his butt :)

    ReplyDelete