Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Getting Back to "Normal" Can Wait

Even after the slave did his duty for me this morning, I am still all fired up and horny. I don't often post pictures but I saw the following picture on a Tumble site last week. It gave me the idea of "storing" my slave so I turned a small unused utility closed into a slave storage room. I built it myself and finished just before dinner last night.

 
The slave is "stored" in the closet just as the boy in the picture. Is gagged soundly and blindfolded even though the closet is pitch black. I sound proofed the closet and installed a remote monitoring system that I monitor on my phone.
 
I know he wanted to work today but I wanted to torment him a little today. I'll let him out when I want him in bed tonight.
 
At last check he was standing quietly.

1 comment:

  1. A superb position to be held in. It goes so well with chains that rope just can't manage half as well. It says inescapable in so many ways.

    ReplyDelete